Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesVeet
Naturals Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g

Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g

by Veet

Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g!
si me gusta, y si cumple la función. Pero no me gusta mucho el olor, para mi es algo un tanto desagradable. De resto es excelente, no maltrata la piel
This gets through job done. Although, I stopped using it because my skin would feel really sensitive afterwards.
Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g uploaded by Amany I.
Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g uploaded by Amany I.
This doesnt work for me. I am dissappointedd. I leave it to the maximum time you can leave it and it still does not remove my hairs neither easily or close to the skin. It does reduce the lenght of my hairs but they are still visible and it does not affect all my hairs either. Its just a mess. Dont recommend this at all. Maybe the stronger formulas will work but this thing is exoensive if you want to use it on both of your legs. There is not enough product in this for more than one use.
Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g uploaded by mariluz E.
Debido a que no me puedo rasurar ciertas área del cuerpo con rasuradora manual usó mi crema depilatoria y me deja la piel sin cañoncitos y súper suave y olorosa y jamás la dejaría de usar.
Peekskill, NY
1,098 reviews
This gel cream was pretty easy to spread on and worked quickly (5 minutes was plenty of time), maybe because the cream is really rich/thick as compared to the spray on foam version. I thought it smelled fine, certainly better than previous versions of Veet.
Doral, FL
excelente crema depilatoria, no irrita y funciona rapidamente en todo tipo dez vello, lo compre baratisimo en un viaje
Colombia cali
Esta crema depilatoria es increíble no deja ni un pelito no deja cañones me gusta su fragancia la super recomiendo
North york, ON
This is a staple for shaving if I have to do it quick and I need to go out. I use this all the time. For me it is pretty gentle on the skin and it is a good price for the amount of product that you do get. This I would recommend
Stockport, Cheshire
It works, no doubt about it. Has such a strong smell it's kind of off putting for regular use. I prefer to shave as it's faster
Mission , BC
It says natural smells but it's still a bit strong and does a good job a removing hair.

Looking for your answer?