BY VEET

Simply Treat Your Skin with the Intensive Pulsed Light IPL Hair Removal Technology, Promote Results in as Little as 4 5 Treatments! Veet with Silk n Light Technology FDA Cleared at Home IPL Hair Removal System Uses the Same Technology Found in Clinics Salons 5 State of the Art Technology Helps Deliver Hair Reduction Results in as Few as 4 5 Treatments 3 Ideal for Full Body Hair Removal, Including Arms, Underarms, Bikini Line, Legs, Back Chest 1 Designed for Both Women Mens Hair Removal 2 Skin Color Sensor 9 Skin Contact Sensor 10 No Need for Eyewear 8 5 Adjustable Light Energy Settings 6 Glides across Skin to Promote Convenient Application 7 Up to 50,000 Light Pulses Experience touchably smooth skin everyday with Veet Infini Silk, the FDA cleared IPL hair removal system for both women and men designed to help give you Veet s longest lasting, smooth see more...

Merna G.
Bedford, TX
Painless hair removal it's less pain than wax and all the other products I used to use it's expensive but it last for a very very long time and it's easy to use I recommend this for any sensitive skin painless
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY
I have very thick black leg hair that is a complete hassle to remove. I got a consult for laser hair removal and found it was going to be $500 each treatment. I was skeptical that an at home treatment would remotely work. It definitely isn't instant, but after 3 treatments my leg hair is very patchy and thinned out. It's pain free even on the highest setting and doesn't take long at all. If anything changes I'll update my review.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
How long does hair stay gone for?
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
is very good? funciona?
Eliana C.
I was wondering if this system is the same thing as IPL that I do in the stetic salon? it is really work like that? I want to try
Jessica H.
Cleveland, OH
Can this be used on your face?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I usually shave with razors because I have used depilatory creams and they do not work for me. I would like to try a more effective way and that would give more lasting results, would this work for me?

back