Veet In-Shower Hair Remover Cream for Dry Skin with Shea Butter-Lily Fragrance-10.1 oz

BY VEET #33 in Hair Removal Creams

Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product didn't remove any hair after 5 minutes, but worked after leaving it on for 10 minutes. It had a menthol/minty smell. I think I might stick to products that I could use in the shower just because that's more convenient for me instead of sitting on the bathroom floor for 10 minutes. This product requires you to use a wash cloth to remove the hair which gets messy. The hair comes off fairly easier with a cloth but not with your hands or running water. Not sure if I just have sensitive skin, but I experienced a light stinging feeling with this product. Aside from that, it did the job and left my legs silky smooth!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Lifesaver! Not only does not easily get rid of unwanted hair, it is wonderful on dry winter skin. I love that it is used in the shower, making it even easier to use. I would definitely recommend this.
ツ I.
Lubbock
I have not tried this or any hair removal shower cream at that but i really really want to try this my body hair grows so fast and i hate it and i want to see if this will work on my i have sensitive skin and this is for it i hope i get to try this someday! i want to
Michelle A.
Orlando, FL
I have tried I think every kind of Veet product out there and I love the in shower cream the best. With the normal hair removal cream I hated waiting around forever before I could wash it off and I felt like it was stronger...meaning I always felt a little burn from it. But with the in shower treatment I can go about my shower and the time goes much quicker. It is gentle too. I really like it.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had to attend a funeral and left all my razors home. My cousin had this in her shower so I tried it out. Very easy to apply and worked pretty fast. I felt like I may could have used another application, but I was pressed for time. Would definitely be willing to try it out again when I'm not in a rush.
Michelle C.
Topmost, KY
Great and fast to use leaves skin soft and smooth. I bought this product at Walmart and I love it! This stuff is amazing! definitely, a must have when you are in a hurry. keeps my legs smooth for several days. I recommend this item.
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I love this product so much , it is always in my shower. I hate the razor bumps so ever since I switched to Veet , I cannot stop buying it. It's really affordable so I'll definitely keep on purchasing it.
Asante B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
This stuff actually works pretty well. I usually apply it 5-10 minutes before getting in the shower and I take a wash cloth and wipe the hair right away. It does have a distinct smell but you learn to get used to it as time goes on.
Sabina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way it smells but it didn't remove my hair as much as I thought it would. It might be because I have thick hair on my legs. I would have to give it 3 starts! I would give it a try again but I'm skeptical
Alma P.
I love this one.. I have a very sensitive skin and this one works so well on me.. it's very easy and leave my skin very soft and help me with my sensitive skin problems