Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesVeet
In-Shower Hair Remover Cream for Dry Skin with Shea Butter-Lily Fragrance-101 oz

by Veet

Start your review of Veet In-Shower Hair Remover Cream for Dry Skin with Shea Butter-Lily Fragrance-10.1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Noa V.
Denham Springs, LA
works really well. got rid of all the unwanted hair and made me feel girly and it smelt good too
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s a hair remover. You can’t really reinvent the wheel here, exfoliating and melts your hair right off!
Hayu N.
Not really my favorite wouldn't use it again.kept my skin dry and flaky.but the favlor was great
Rotana W.
Rex, GA
This hair removing cream is great!! It doesn't smell as bad as others, which is really good. I also like that it doesn't take more than one try to remove the hair. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kelly H.
Imperial , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product for hair removal that does not leave your skin feeling dry and are cracked. It also does not cause any redness, or blisters. It actually works in the shower, and you don’t have to leave it on for longer than it says to. It doesn’t leave a film on your skin behind. I would recommend this for use for even people with sensitive skin. And I would definitely buy this again.
Sheyeanne P.
Heyburn, ID
This is a good product that works well and does the job used to use it all the time. Would recommend this
Jasmine James C.
Sacramento
I like to use this especially in the winter.. When I don't shave as often. Smells good and leaves my skin feeling wonderful..
Mackie R.
Oxnard, CA
Use this cream on my legs and it lasts for about two weeks! Love this brand and all the products!
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand has always been okay imo. It does get rid of some of the hairs. Lol unfortunately, I'm not the most patient person. Bc I'm literally always in a hurry. And it does also tend to miss certain spots somehow. Like some areas will be smooth and hair free, while others still have some patches of hair left on them. Even leaving it on the full time, it never seemed to get all my hair. But got most of it though. Not a bad product. And like the "in the shower" part about it. Being busy and on the go, don't have a lot of time for waiting for hair removal cream to do it's thing though. I could shave faster and be done. But...this does make my hairs stay away longerthan with regular shaving! So it's really a trade off i guess, of which is more important to you....the time spent using a product vs how often you have to use a product. Both have their pros and cons. Individual preference.
Kori L.
Le Mars, IA
I love Veet and Nair. I use it 2x a month on my arms and within 5-8 minutes the hair is removed and the smell isn't horrible which helps!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige E.
Orem
il y a 4 mois
Ivana W. il y a 2 mois
It should be okay. Just as long as you don't leave the product on for more than 10 mins.