Veet In-Shower Hair Remover Cream for Dry Skin with Shea Butter-Lily Fragrance-10.1 oz

BY VEET #31 in Hair Removal Creams

Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Lifesaver! Not only does not easily get rid of unwanted hair, it is wonderful on dry winter skin. I love that it is used in the shower, making it even easier to use. I would definitely recommend this.
Maria R.
Menlo Park
It was a total disappointment. The cream texture was weird, it was a mess to apply and after the time indicated in the box, my hair wasn’t removed. My recommendation is that you use the wax stripes better.
ツ I.
Lubbock
I have not tried this or any hair removal shower cream at that but i really really want to try this my body hair grows so fast and i hate it and i want to see if this will work on my i have sensitive skin and this is for it i hope i get to try this someday! i want to
Sabina B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the way it smells but it didn't remove my hair as much as I thought it would. It might be because I have thick hair on my legs. I would have to give it 3 starts! I would give it a try again but I'm skeptical
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Hair removers are always tricky and never work the way I want. I can shave and get much smoother skin than I can with this product. This also leaves my skin irritated and bumpy and dry. I don't like it.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
So easy! Only problem is if you are in a rush this is not the right choice. You need to let this sit to work properly. I end up getting all pruny in the shower waiting for the time to be up. It smells good!
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Omggggg omggggg I Reallllllyyyyyyyy lovvvvve this producttttttt. I use ittttt alllll the time and it'ssss Realllyyy goood ,,,, you all have toooo tryyy it!!!
Amanda H.
philadelphia, pa
I didn't like this cream. It did not work well with the shower and had a bad smell. Very floral. I had to shave after this because it didn't work
Shenerrica S.
Jackson , Ms
I love this hair remover! Very easy to use. inexspensive! The shea butter makes you skin feel so hydrated and soft. Overall great product!
Kori L.
Le Mars, IA
I love Veet and Nair. I use it 2x a month on my arms and within 5-8 minutes the hair is removed and the smell isn't horrible which helps!