BY VEET #39 in Hair Removal Creams

Savannah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product because it is very simple and I didn't get any skin reactions so it was easy to use. I had to leave it on for 10 minutes because I have thick hair, but it did get rid of all of the hair. The smell is not bad, it goes away after you use some lotion. It does not last longer than shaving though. My hair grows back 5 days after using it. But, I do really really like it because now I don't have have any razor burn or inflammation on my legs that normally happen when I shave.
Elizabeth S.
Gretna, LA
I used the in shower hair remover with the sponge remover, not the bladeless razor looking object. The description states you should remove the product with the included razora bladeless tool, but every one of these in shower hair removal items, I have seen come with a sponge, not the razor. Also, the picture appears to have a sponge with it as well. Just letting you know so you aren't confused when the product comes.

The item worked really well for me. I use it all the time with great results. My legs are smooth afterwards, and the sponge product really grabs the hairs and gently pulls them out. I used to dislike depilatory creams because the hairs never fully fell out, or they broke above the surface. This product effectively will pull from below. I have used the non-in the shower with the bladeless razor, but really prefer the sponge, and saved it to use with others.

Now, it works while you shower, but I wait a minute or two before going it to let it set on my legs, then I take my
Vivi O.

I used the hair remover shower with the sponge remover, not the object looking for shaving without a scalpel. The description indicates that you should remove the product with the razor-free razor tool included, but each of these in the shower depilation items, I have seen come with a sponge, not the razor. Also, the picture seems to have a sponge with it as well. Just as it lets you know what is not confused when the product arrives
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was nervous about purchasing this product because I felt like if it can remove the hair without a tool it must be pretty harsh to the skin but I was pleasantly surprised after using it. I was afraid of burning of my skin or a bad reaction but it worked great! I will definitely use it again!
Jessica J.
Boise , Id

The small is horrible!!! The quick way it works without much work and no burning is fantastic! I didn't leave it on as long as told since I have sensitive skin, but it still worked. If you can get over the smell and the flashbacks to perms this is the best product for fast hair removal.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This product didn't work for me despite leaving it on longer than instructed. Pretty disappointed. I don't even have thick hair either. Was easy to apply. Smell is awful in my opinion. Would not recommend.
Shaunice L.
I remember putting on this cream when I was in middle school and it burned the living daylights out of my skin. I've never see my skin react to products badly but this product just did not agree with my legs. It did the job but boy did it hurt.
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
This made my skin burn/itch so badly after maybe a minute and I don't know if it's the product or that my skin is too sensitive but, it was not a pleasant feeling my legs burning and itching.
Amelia B.
Laredo, TX
This is one o the products that when your on a hurry and dont have time to shave or go to a spa trust me this is the rite product for you it leaves your skin so smooth and really soft
Maria R.
Doral, FL
I love this depilatory cream, besides not mistreating my skin with the leaves, removes her hair very fast, besides moisturizing it, leaves it with a pleasant, recommended smell.
Anna S.
i've been wondering if i can use this on my vagina ?
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
I haven been looking for a hair removal system that I could do at home. I was wondering how well this worked? Does it burn or sting at all? How well does it remove the hair? Also is there any pulling or does it just almost wipe off all the hair?