Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesVeet
in shower hair removal cream for normal skin - 507 oz

Veet in shower hair removal cream for normal skin - 5.07 oz

by Veet

#4 in Depilatories

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Does it burns and approximately how long before the hair grows back?
Veet in shower hair removal cream for normal skin - 5.07 oz does it really work? How long does it last? Returns hair?
Start your review of Veet in shower hair removal cream for normal skin - 5.07 oz!
Melissa E.
Eugene, OR
This was my favorite item when my daughter started her hair removal journey. No pain or risk of nicks and cuts with Veet. Feet is very easy for her to apply and use on her own without assistance. All parents should give this a try for their daughters at least once.
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
This works really good. You have to let it sit on skin fir little bit. But it’s better than shaving your legs all time . Especially in the summer. I like the unscented kind better, cause I’m prone to migraines with loud smells . #
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's great in the shower for your legs and any other hairy areas like your arms lol . It really works very Effective easy to use . I am satisfied with this product. Its affordable. I would recommend
sonia R.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this product!!!! Leaves skin super smooth and soft. Easy to use. The product is packaged well and stands out in in the aisle.
Tonantzin A.
Tallahassee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Meet shower hair removal works great but it smells awful. I would still use it sense it works 100%. And it does not burn my skin like other similar products have, I will be purchasing this product again. overall I am satisfied with this product!
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Veet is the only brand I tried to remove the skin it is good and my skin becomes soft and smooth at all time upto fifteen days no new hair growing
Marcela J.
Cos Cob, CT
Perfect for the lazy days but I definitely would recommend to shave because it definitely does a better job. But really inexpensive.
Amber J.
Huntington, IN
I’ve used this a handful of times when shaving was too much of a chore, for the most part it removes most of my hair but unfortunately I have very thick, dark hair and it doesn’t always remove as much as I’d hope but sure makes it faster to go over with a razor as well. I prefer this over nair because this leaves my skin feeling healthier without and burning sensations or redness.
Temitope K.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What I like about this very hair removal cream is because it doesn’t have an overwhelming scent and it’s effective in removing the toughest hair on my legs, I also like the sponge application for use in the shower.
Sorielisa D.
Providence, RI
I like to use this cream instead of razors because my skin is sensitive and this cream doesn’t irritate it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Jazmine O. il y a un an
I’ve tried it before but my skin was sensitive to it. As far as the hair removal i didn’t see a huge difference and not all the hairs came off. Maybe I had to keep it on longer but again my skin was sensitive , red and blotchy after
Hanan C.
il y a 2 ans
Nomthandazo S. il y a un an
Yes definitely it worked wonders for me , I use to get bumps but with veet makes my skin softer and bumpless