BY VEET

Loveland, OH
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product, just not for me. In my opinion, it takes too long , and I just cannot find the time, or space to do this. Because you can’t really just do it standing up the shower, in my experience. Oh and the smell isn’t pleasant, either. I stick with my shaving, but if you like this over shaving, I suggest this. It works pretty well.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wasn't a huge fan of this product as I had a bit of a reaction to it. By no means do i think this is by the fault of product or the company or anything like that... I simply have somewhat sensitive skin. Other than a bit of a break out the product seemed to do a great job at removing the hair and it took a bit longer than usual to grow back!!
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best hair removal creams I have ever used! Its affordable and can be purchased just about anywhere. This can be used however often you need hair removal. Preferably not everyday because it does leave an odor and that takes quite a while to leave.
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells horrible, I really don't mind the smell though, just putting it out there as a warning. Maybe I didn't leave it on long enough, it says 30mins, I left in for 40 , and my results were patchy on my bikini area, my legs were smooth however. I don't like how my hand feels afterwards, make sure you use a glove.
Michelle L.
Oviedo, FL
I was not a big fan of the shower hair removal cream. I found it to be a bigger hassle than just regularly shaving. I did not feel like it removed all of my hair. After using the product I still had to go in a shave after the fact. I will not be using this product again.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
I dont know if i used it wrong but it didnt seem to remove any hair. I want this to work so bad but i dont know how to make it work. I would be willing to try it again to see if i did do something wrong. But as it stands it didnt work for me.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For me it didn't work well. I have really thick body hair and it just didn't do it and I also have sensitive skin and it did irritate it. I feel like it would be better for ppl with normal skin and finer hairs
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wish it actually worked for me. I tried a few veet products but they only work if I leave them on for 2-3x the recommended time. I hate shaving so I wish I could find something that works and works in a short period of time
Yoselyn A.
Undoubtedly among the best, does not mistreat your skin, is fast and easy; Leaves the skin soft and clean. It is one of my favorite brands because of its quality. 100% Recommended to all girls.
Samantha P.
altoona , PA
I have sensitive skin so razors dry my legs out and make them itchy.. Will this do the same job as a razor but without the irritation?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Do you like the smell??
Jessica B.
Vankleek Hill, ON
Hey! I’m just wondering if anyone has any tips on using hair removal cream? I’ve just purchased a Veet one and there are directions on the bottle but I’m nervous it will burn me or not work right. If anyone has any suggestions or tips please let a girl know ;) Veet in shower hair removal cream for normal skin - 5.07 oz
kathe o.
Colombia
¿ como ha sido su experiencia con la crema veet?
kathe o.
Colombia
¿Quien se las recommendó ?