Veet In-shower Hair Removal Cream Dry Skin, 5.1-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) uploaded by Denise L.Veet In-shower Hair Removal Cream Dry Skin, 5.1-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) uploaded by Roxana P.

BY VEET

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I bought this bc i thought it would be easier than shaving, but it just takes too long. It says not to exceed ten minutes but i had to use it for double the time and still felt stubbly.
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
I like the idea of the in shower hair removals. I don’t feel like they work as fast and easy as shaving. Nice for stubborn hair places that are hard to reach shaving like my knees!
Genesis M.
I LOVE Veet hair removal cream! It makes my skin feel so soft and also it's soooo easy to make disappear all those horrible hairs on my legs (which is where I used it the most). The only thing that I've always hated about it is the gross and strong smell of the cream.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
Veet is great when you are short on time and need a quick fix. It is affordable and easily accessible at your local drug store. It does a good job, but you have to be thorough. The smell is strong and not the most pleasant. I would buy this product again.
Jenna M.
Des Moines, IA
This product actually works but when I have used it on my bikini it leaves my skin really red & bumpy so I haven't used it since.. easier to just shave & get razor burn. It also burnt my skin down there which was very very painful. I tried it on my legs which I grew the hair out longer than I usually have it when I shave & it didn't work.
Lauren V.
Louisville, KY
I love this product! So simple and easy and no mess since you just use it anytime you're taking a shower or bath. I personally prefer doing it as I'm relaxing in my warm bath. And i specifically like this because it's made just for dry skin. They have made the formula less harsh and added in some moisturizing ingredients because all cream hair removals can be a little harsh or can irritate certain skin types- with this I didn't experience any of that like I had before. I'd get n the bath, soak a few minutes n the warm water to help open pores, then I bring my legs only out of the water- lather them up with the hair removal cream and then let my feet rest in the little nooks at the end of the tub completely out of the water, then when ready- get the handy dandy tool which is basically kind of like a razor with no razor though lol and you just drag it in the direction the hair grows just like you would if you were actually shaving your legs and you'll see the cream as you shave it away us full of all that unwanted leg hair. And in my opinion - these leave your legs ten times softer then regular shaving! And unlike with regular shaving and you start to get the little pricklies within a day 2tops- with the hair removal cream I usually stay soft for ALMOST a weeks! Thumbs up!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I love this product. it has a strong odor but the outcome is worth the smell. the only thing is don't follow the direction because the hair will not be removed. I tried it for the 3 minutes but it didnt remove anything so I decided to try 5 minutes instead and oh my god it was amazing. it lasted for a long time. better than nair and shaving. Great product. i would recommend this to everyone i come in contact with.
alejandra a.
Orlando, FL
If I am honest I have tried almost all the veet products because all they recommend, but none worked, neither the bands, nor the paddle, nor the rubber shaver, but this sponge really does serve !!!! Please test it, I will tell you how to use it correctly in the armpits: with clean and dry skin will place the cream, if they want with the same sponge, put enough cream that your armpit looks completely white, then keep your arms open for a maximum of 5 Minutes you feel they are working while they are showering, then with the rough part of the sponge in circular and strong movements from the bottom of the armpit and are cleaning the sponge until they finish removing all the cream remove with enough Water then you will be finished to shower and go!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
The cream itself doesn't perform much better than similar brands but the little plastic bladeless "razor" they give you to scrape the lotion and hair off is super handy, gets a lot more hair than just rinsing.
Lana A.
georgia
I think that this is the most good-quality and easy to use tool for removing hair, sometimes it is impossible to use the epilator, this is between me and the hair easily