BY VEET

New. For Perfect Results that Last. 20+ Full Face Treatments. Precision Tip for Eyebrows & Upper Lip. Face Sensitive Formula with Almond Oil. Dermatologically Tested Veet® Facial Wax has been specially designed for use on eyebrows, upper lip and chin.  You can now get precise and long lasting results at home.  Veet® Facial Wax comes in an easy to use tube with a high precision applicator tip that allows you to apply a precise amount of wax exactly where you need it.  Th. see more...

Cristy D.
I myself love the Veet ready to use facial strips. So when I went to the store they didn't have them I bought this instead thinking it would work just as well. Let's just say I'll be sticking with the actual strips. Just like the person below me said don't waste your money because these don't remove any facial hair.
Reana N.
Mississauga, ON
Bought this to use to help clean up my eyebrows between getting them done and for my upper lip. Removed maybe 5 hairs from under my eyebrows.. And 2 hairs from my upper lip. So I attempted again. Same result. Got my mother to try it... Same result.. My best friend, the leg hairs on my boyfriend, the hair on my dad's arm. Doesn't remove anything, just pulls the hair. Do not waste your money to buy this

Amazon