by Veet

Product DescriotionThese Veet Ready-to-Use Wax Strips are ideal for removing unwanted hair on the leg and body closer to the root*. Veet has specially formulated these wax strips to act like a liquid during applications, coating different lengths of...

How does sensitive skin react to this product.? I have very heat bump prone skin .
Start your review of VEET Hair Remover Kit With Wax Strips For Leg & Body (40 cnt) and 3-in-1 Face Cream (2 x 1.69oz), Sensitive Formula 1 ea!
Rocky Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Target
In a pinch I’ve always been able to turn to at home wax strips. Unfortunately my go to product was discontinued so I gave these a try. Big mistake. Huge! Not only do the strips leave a sticky mess all over, they also result in skin lifting. Every time! It doesn’t matter what body part I use these on, I’ve been left sticky and scabby after each ‘benefit of the doubt’ trial.
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Fort Worth, TX
VEET Hair Remover Kit With Wax Strips For Leg & Body (40 cnt) and 3-in-1 Face Cream (2 x 1.69oz), Sensitive Formula 1 ea uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a pretty good product. The old veet wax strips used to have to be warmed up between your hands but the newest formula doesn’t require that. I love that there’s no messy wax to have to handle at all. I have a little bit of redness right after I use them but there are some awesome aloe cloths inside the package that soothe the areas and gets off any excess wax. It hurt the first couple of times but now I’m used to it and it takes longer for the hair to grow back. I spent about $8 on this product. And I gave it four stars because sometimes I’ll have to go over an area more than once. But that may be my fault since I have extremely thick hair. I would definitely recommend this.
Dry / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dryness
Phoenix , AZ
I just tried out the new formula of these wax strips and they are amazing! I used to not be able to wax my legs with wax strips because I have really thin, light leg hair. How ever these ones worked amazingly. I didn’t exfoliate before hand, so they didn’t get 100% of my hairs, however I would recommend these to anyone who wants a different option than shaving.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
Corpus Christi
Definitely love this product ! Even though I use them on my face they get the job done way quicker which is great for touch ups when in a hurry but honestly the wax does a fenominal job for me considering my eyebrows grow rapidly! I love this product it is my ride or die !!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Body Acne
Arlington
I haven’t tried the cream but the wax strips are awesome. No need to warm them up or rub them between your hands before using. I use them on my underarms and bikini area—it doesn’t pull everything but the majority of hair is pulled out. You definitely need to wait for a few day hair growth for it to be successful.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The WORST hair removal product I have ever used. Left my skin so bumpy and didn’t even remove all the hair. My moisturizer burned after waxing & the wipes don’t remove all the wax so you’ll have the remaining wax sticking to everything. Hate this product
Pensacola , FL
These are very hard to use. They leave behind a sticky residue but for the cost it's okay. Personally I would rather shave or use nair. But they were just okay.
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Stretch Marks, Sagging
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Super easy to use! Got all the hair in one go. No pulling or sticky wax. Will definitely use it again as a filler for in between bikini waxes at the salon!
Combination / Acne / Cellulite, Itchiness, In-Grown Hairs
green river
Purchased at: Amazon
Really like Veet hair remover kit with Rex strips they are really nice they hurt but all white strips do I would recommend it
Florida
I love this strips for and fast hair removal when I’m in a rush. I like mostly the face strips because I feel they’re more effective because of the size. I’m satisfied with them.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness