BY VEET #41 in Hair Removal Creams

The moisturizing 3 minute Hair RemovalTM Gel Cream prepares the hair in only 3 minutes for easy removal with the Bladeless Razor - for long-lasting smoothness. The aloe vera strip leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. Dermatologist Tested This kit... see more...

Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all, I do have to say that I much preferred Veet over Nair... However, I was not the biggest fan of Veet. I think that it has a weird smell to it... (scent of products is usually of very high importance to me). I tried this product multiple times after buying it at Walmart and it just wasn't impressive to me. It didn't get my hair off of my body any better or easier than using a razor, and I noticed my skin became irritated after using. Would not recommend and will not be purchasing again.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Shaving can be irritating and the hair grow back fast so i tend to try out a lot of hair removal creams and this one is one of the better ones ive tried. It contains aloe vera which is supposed to be good for your skin and it removes your hair good. Not very pricey either.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I don't know what I would do without this product. The love I have for this product I can't even explain coming from having sensitive skin this is the only thing I can use that does not irratate my skin. Very painless, does not burn and the smell is tolerable also it doesn't dry out your skin and leaves me silky smooth.
Emily E.
Maple shade, NJ
I love Veet because it's so easy to apply and see where you are going to get all of the hairs. Shaving drives me crazy because I can never tell when I missed a spot until it's too late. With Veet I can see everywhere I applied and trust it got all the hairs. There could be an improvement in scent though.
Caroline R.
I really like the veet hair removal products. I have sensitive skin but I've never had an issue with this brand. Also I love the blade less tool. Sometimes the hair doesn't rub away with a wash cloth but this tool really helps to get it gone!
Kim G.
Rio Linda, CA
I've tried pretty much every women's and men's razor out there.. Dry and wet. Along with every type of shave cream and gel. And I would STILL break out in red itchy bumps and lumps on my upper legs; no matter what! So, when VEET first came out, I knew I had to give it a try. Even better when they came out with an ALOE version for sensitive skin, right? It works perfectly for me and my beyond sensitive skin care needs! It'll remove any amount of hair growth you may have (even those long winter Yeti legs) and leaves your legs soft, smooth, and without itchy red bumpies! You just slather it on and stand and wait.. It generally takes about 10-12 minutes for full hair removal on my skin, to where I can use the blade and scrape everything off perfectly.
Michaela H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use to use this product all of the time when I was younger, and I would recommend t for sure term use but if you continuously use this product you may get chemical burn.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
OMG it's been so long since I've used any kind of hair removal cream. I can't say I miss it either. My mom was hella strict when I was younger so she didn't want me touching anything on my body especially with a razor. Luckily, we finally came to a compromise (years later) when I found out about this product. Obviously you can tell I do not use this product anymore but I do remember being happy when I did use it because it got the job done. I would say my biggest issue with it is the smell and the fact that you have to wait a while before rinsing compared to using an actual razor. But... If you don't mind spending more time in the shower or prefer not using a razor I would say try it out!
Monica H.
Hapeville, GA
This product sucks! The cream barely removes hair alone, unless it is left on the skin at an excess amount of time. The bladeless tool, however does not work at all at removing anything.
Cindy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had a go with Veet back in the day, but ultimately decided it wasn't my preferred method of hair removal. I disliked that I would have to pose for an extended period of time with my arms up in the arm and the chemical smell was too overwhelming. It did get the hair off cleanly, but I have black hair and could still see stubs right under my skin. Personally not for me!
Saloni S.
how you find veet oroduct useful?
Saloni S.
how it remove hairs without making it dry?