by Veet

With skin care ingredients. Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream ensures effective hair removal in only 5 minutes. Formulated with aloe vera and Vitamin E, it leaves your skin smooth and soft. The time the cream takes to work depends on hair thickness. Made in France.
Start your review of Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream, Sensitive Formula, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - RECKITT BENKISER!
This works perfectly works in about five minutes to remove the hair I would say it is mostly easy to use it’s just that if you miss a spot or don’t apply a decent amount it will not be removed this is painless and very fast to remove hair. The only con I would say about this product is that it has a bit of a smell, it does have a kick but for what it’s worth just spray a lot of perfume in the set is mostly gone.
Only giving this one star because it actually works but I hate this product sooo much. I used to use this and Nair when I was younger and afraid to shave my legs. Oh my god the second you open up this product the smell never leaves!!!! The smell is so awful and takes days to go away. Will never buy this stuff again. Would only recommend for people who want to remove hair but are afraid of shaving but I’d rather shave over this any day
Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have very sensitive skin with having exzcema so I have too be very careful with using products like this. But I found this one to work very fast, simple and efficient. It did what it said it was going to do and all while taking a shower so it was easy clean up.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Knoxville, TN
I’ve tried all types of hair removal stuff and guess I’m just allergic to them all. Nothing against the product but I wouldn’t buy this again. I got chemical burns all over my legs from this and couldn’t even touch my legs for about 48 hours.
Dryness, Body Acne
It realy didnt do anything a razor cant. If anything i had more missed spots even after leaving it on for the max amount of time. I think shaving is just faster less messy and doesnt make ur bathroom reak
Dryness, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
Takes the hair away with ease! If you extra time for your shower since this takes about 8 minutes, you're in! It lasts about a week, and your hair grows back lighter!
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Rosacea
This stuff is okay to use on the mustache you have growing and maybe on the leg hair too but if you're like me and have very thick corse hair but sensitive skin this won't burn them away. I've used the gentle on my mustache and it has gotten rid of it in 10 mins but under arm hair just won't budge. Doesn't get deep into the roots for corse hair.
In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
Kearney, Mo
I was hesitant to try this since a bad cream hair removal accident in high school left me chemically burned and bleeding, but I guess the formulas since then have really improved! This was the most pleasant hair removal experience of my life! It really did exactly what it said it would and my legs were completely smooth! This is my go-to product now!
Peekskill , NY
It says for sensitive skin, That's a lie. I tried it on my legs. When I went to wipe it with the thing they give you to use, its worse than razor burn. I thought maybe its because I just shaves recently. I used it under my arms, didnt leave it long and its fine up until you use that thing they give you to wipe it off. I couldnt wear deodorant for 4 days it was so raw. And left weird scabs all over my thighs. I have never been allergic to anything.
Lynn, MA
I used this and I didn't really like it. It's affordable but I still wouldn't buy this again. The instruction are easy to follow and anyone can use it. Personally for me it only took out a few strand of hair. If you have coarse hair like I do I wouldn't recommend it.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness