BY VEET #23 in Hair Removal Creams

Savannah D.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was awful! I have very dry, sensitive skin. I tried this on for 1 minute out of the 5 you're supposed to leave it on for and literally my legs were on fire. Not a slight tingle. I washed it off and it had burned some of my skin off. This was after testing it on my arm , which was fine.
Brandie B.
Bothell, WA
This product works well but it is a little messy and I don't like the smell. It takes tIme, you need to carefully lather on the cream and then wait for the cream to work on the hair. I usually sit on the side of the tub to do this. Then, using the plastic "perfect" tool, scrape off the cream and hair. The tricky part is where to put the scraping- you can either rinse it in a bowl of water, a sink if it is handy, or onto toilet paper. The tool is still curved, to hold onto one end and scrape with the flat edge in the other end. This method, while messy, does last awhile longer than regular shaving. I did not find my skin at all sensitive to this solution, which was great! I recommend this method for those that need a smoother shave, or that need a longer space of time between hair removal.
Ellen Mae L.
I've been using this since I was introduced to this product during my teenage years. It really works but I just dislike the smell. You just apply it on your skin like a thick paste, wait for awhile, then poof! As for hard to remove hairs, just scrub it with a washcloth. The regrowth of the hair is softer than by plucking it or shaving with a razor.
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like it does not have a strong smell and also does not irritate the skin. This remover cream removes much of the hair but not all, I really did not function as I expected. If I weakened the majority but in the end I had to resort to a shaver.
Tobi A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only hair removal cream that I've used... why? Because it's great. It work so well I don't have anything to worry about. It leaves the skin smooth and shiny.
You don't have to worry about accidentally cutting yourself.
It's just perfect!
Elbelis P.
The first time I used them I loved them, they left my legs soft and without a single hair, I bought them a second time and otherwise, they did not help me at all, I do not understand what happened, if it lowered the quality or not use them in the way right this time.
Olivia P.
Marietta, GA
Gotta use before you hit the shower- you can't have any water on your skin before using. I have to wait what feels like forever to get results. I do have thick, curly hair so maybe that's why the cream doesn't really work that well for me.
Gladys A.
This cream is great, if you follow the instructions and leave the necessary time on your skin, I assure you that the hairs disappear, the smell I do not like at all but its function complies
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally didn't like it made a mess and didn't to the job still had hair left , didn't do an even hair removal.had to redo it a couple times I just went back to the razor.the smell was OK
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
I used this as opposed to Nair. It wasn't the best smell and I'd rather use something else . I'm used to shaving and only use this if I can't find my razor. It gets the job done its not the worst product but I wouldn't repurchase.
keismar carolina a.
Doral, FL
Sirve para todo tipo de piel?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can I use it on my face? ??
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Can I use it on my face? Puedo usarla en mi rostro?