BY VEET #17 in Hair Removal Creams

Ellen Mae L.
I've been using this since I was introduced to this product during my teenage years. It really works but I just dislike the smell. You just apply it on your skin like a thick paste, wait for awhile, then poof! As for hard to remove hairs, just scrub it with a washcloth. The regrowth of the hair is softer than by plucking it or shaving with a razor.
Savannah D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was awful! I have very dry, sensitive skin. I tried this on for 1 minute out of the 5 you're supposed to leave it on for and literally my legs were on fire. Not a slight tingle. I washed it off and it had burned some of my skin off. This was after testing it on my arm , which was fine.
Elbelis P.
The first time I used them I loved them, they left my legs soft and without a single hair, I bought them a second time and otherwise, they did not help me at all, I do not understand what happened, if it lowered the quality or not use them in the way right this time.
Olivia P.
Marietta, GA
Gotta use before you hit the shower- you can't have any water on your skin before using. I have to wait what feels like forever to get results. I do have thick, curly hair so maybe that's why the cream doesn't really work that well for me.
Cindy l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally didn't like it made a mess and didn't to the job still had hair left , didn't do an even hair removal.had to redo it a couple times I just went back to the razor.the smell was OK
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
I used this as opposed to Nair. It wasn't the best smell and I'd rather use something else . I'm used to shaving and only use this if I can't find my razor. It gets the job done its not the worst product but I wouldn't repurchase.
Adilenne P.
Wilmington
Veet product is a very nice product, but the only I see in it is just that it messes up eyebrows and it somewhat leaves a nice finished look with a nice complexion
Kaitlen K.
Bismarck, ND
This was a decent buy. It removed the hair but the hair did grow back not long after. It did what it was supposed to but I prefer different brands. I wouldn't recommend this product to other but I would recommend others
Katie P.
Columbia Sta, OH
Comes out as a gel , which can be easily lathered into a foam. Then after wait time use the perfect touch tool to scrape away. Less mess the better. Weird smell though.
Gabbs A.
Medley, FL
A mi me encanta esta crema para depilar ! Porque es super rápida y eficiente . la uso todo el tiempo y no me irrita . La nueva presentación que vino no da mal olor ... casi ni se siente . la recomiendo mucho para evitar esas molestias con la afeitadora ! no le doy las 5 estrellas porque dice que espere 3 minutos y tengo que esperar 5 jejeje
keismar carolina a.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sirve para todo tipo de piel?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can I use it on my face? ??
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can I use it on my face? Puedo usarla en mi rostro?