Veet Hair Removal Cream, Supreme Essence - 60 g

by Veet

KWF5 New Veet Hair Removal Cream, Supreme Essence

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Veet Hair Removal Cream, Supreme Essence - 60 g!
doral, FL
Fácil de usar, remueve la mayor parte del vello, pero debe dejarse más tiempo del indicado en la cajita para poder removerlo. Lo volvería usar. Deja la piel.suave al tacto.
Aurora, CO
Strong scent, but definitely my go to for bikini+ hair removal. Leaves skin very soft and smooth, no itch or burns as long as you follow directions on how long to leave it in.
san antonio
This product is very excellent for manscaping. You feel smooth all over feeling the breeze run through you. I would love to win a box of them
Itchiness, Scarring
I don't like this product it is very bad. It doesn't make the skin soft. And its smell is awful . It is disappointing . I don't recommend it at all.