Veet Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g uploaded by Luzdavys L.Veet Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g uploaded by fooraMoon d.Veet Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g uploaded by Gloria G.

BY RECKITT BENCKISER

Veet Hair Removal Cream, Sensitive Skin - 60 g see more...

Gloria G.
Sant'Angelo Lodigiano
This product for me is in no way, shape or form delicate on sensitive skin. I have been using veet for a while now. Of recent, 5-6 months ago my husband bought the veet for sensitive skin for me , and it happened to be the worst I have ever used. I got burnt . Generally, I don't like how veet smells, they have to do something to fix that.
❁ M.
sin duda lo maximo! la verdad pense que no era efectivo por la paleta que trae para remover el vello, sim embargo lo utilice porque conozco la calidad de estos productos. para mi sorpresa, removio dodo el vello super facil y lo mejor no me dejo iritacion, erupcion ni vellos encarnados, aun la utilizo por lo efectiva y practica que es, ademas su formula no me hace mas delicada la piel. 1000 puntos
Sonali S.
This cream is very effective, it leaves my skin smooth and soft. A good factor would be how it is affordable. However, sometimes it leaves redness over my skin which I find inconvenient. I would recommend this product however, not highly useful for people with sensitive skin.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I tried this once and it was effective. It did the job that he is intended to d but since it is for sensitive skin, the wait time is so long. Almost 10 minutes longer than the original version. I definitely don't plan on repurchasing it.
fooraMoon d.
Just Aw ce produit parceque il hydrate ma peau comme les bebe et enlever les poils facilement sans allergie

Amazon