BY VEET #75 in Hair Removal Creams

Veet Hair Removal cream for Sensitive Skin Veet Hair Removal cream for Sensitive Skin gives your touchably smooth & soft skin in just 3 minutes. Veet's new formula contains Hydro' Restor ingredients that can help restore skin's hydration levels. Veet... see more...

• is it safe for sensitive skin??2 Answers
  • What does it smell like? And does the smell linger?2 Answers
  • I've heard from many people that this may irritate your s...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janeigne N.
You have to make sure to layer on the cream (do not rub) onto your skin. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Use an old wet washcloth to wipe off and all of your hair will be removed. I did NOT like the strong scent (similar to Nair if you've every used that). My skin is a bit sensitive so it was a little tingly after but I applied cortizone and it was fine. It doesn't get to the roots of your hair so you'll still feel stubbly the next day.
Taylor R.
I've used this product twice and I've had a pretty unpleasant experience. Maybe my skin is just too sensitive or something but both times, I've experience burning and ended up with some type of rash that lasted a day or two after I used it. Its job is to remove hair and it does that! However, for me, it didn't come easy
Liz G.
Mcminnville, OR
I like this product but the smell is pretty strong! I bought it at Walmart it was very easy to find! Price wasn't bad either! I used it when I was pregnant and could not shave my legs anymore! Make sure you leave the door open if using because of the smell
Tamicca P.
Orlando, FL
Due to the target audience being for sensitive skin which I have, the strength of the hair removal was adequate. I found that I have to use it when my hair is shorter and freshly grown rather than when it is a little longer or thicker. Overall, it worked and it didn't give me any bad reactions
Steffany A.
I do both waxing and this. When I don't have time to get waxed this is my go to. I have sensitive skin so shaving isn't an option. This lasts longer than a shave and leaves my skin smooth. Best if all my skin isn't irritated.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho Falls, ID
I didn't like it! It was cheap so that was the reason I got it. But the smell is horrible and it wasn't pleasant to smell while waiting. Then wiping it off it only takes of some of the hair and leaves the root. So it's just like you shaved. But not at clean. I wouldn't recommend.
Geraldine R.
A regular hair removal cream, the Smell it's really strong, I would recomend it for people with very thin hair because it doesn't work on thik hair that good, the best thing about it it's that it's pain free
Cierra M.
Use this on my legs twice a month and it's a good price for the value. It's just the packaging is so slippery when using it in the shower I always drop it and waste some product because it has like a thin waxy covering on the outside.
Lauren L.
Whitewater, WI
I do not like this product at all. I've only used it once, but it started burning my skin within a matter of minutes. I left it on for the directed time, but afterwards my skin scabbed over and my hair was still there. Would not recommend this product!
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I wouldn't say that I'm too impressed with this product, sure it is easy to open and applied smoothly, but the results were minimum. I even left it on a few extra minutes and it didn't seem to change.
Kael Elyse J.
What does it smell like? And does the smell linger?
Monica S.
I've heard from many people that this may irritate your skin if you have sensitive skin. I myself have very sensitive skin so would you recommend this product for me ?
Shilpa S.
is it safe for sensitive skin??