VEET Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula 6.78 oz

by Veet

Buy VEET Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula 6.78 oz at Walmart.com

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VEET Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula 6.78 oz!
Carlsbad, CA
This really is a gentle formula that is safe to use and it’s affordable! I used this on the underarms, legs, and bikini area with no irritation and the cream is super hydrating and emollient. Only drawback was the packaging, it’s just annoying to have to unscrew and screw the cap back on when I’m applying the cream with my hands.
Sagging, Body Acne, Psoriasis
Richmond, VA
I love using Veet hair removal products. They are so easy to use and very effective. Just apply the cream with your fingertips, wait a few minutes, and wipe off hair. I prefer to use this cream for my underarms. It has a nice scent it doesn't have a chemical smell at all. I prefer using the creams rather than waxing.  I would recommend Veet Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness