Veet - Hair Removal Cream (Sensitive) 100g

by Veet

Brand from Veet. How to Use: Before using, please read pack precautions carefully. Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair. Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total-but don t leave it any longer. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Pack Size 100g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Veet - Hair Removal Cream (Sensitive) 100g!
Aspers
Worked pretty well for me. Some spots were left behind, but it saved me a lot of shaving stress. A bit of a bleach smell but not overwhelming and my skin was able to tolerate it.
I had high hopes for this product, especially since it said it would last longer than shaving. I have used it once a week for 3 weeks and every single time it leaves behind really prickly stubble and my hair grows back so fast! I would be better off continuing to shave.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Holly Pond, AL
I really wanted this to work but I was disappointed. It made my legs itch and I tried it twice, trying to make sure I did everything correct the second time and it didn't work at all. My friend, however loves it but she has SUPER fine hair. I will not buy it again.
Eczema, Moles
Dhaka
I have a lot of body hair, and they are pretty thick so when using this cream, I have to wait the maximum amount of time mentioned before I can start removing the hair. It takes short strokes and a bit of pressure before the hair is totally off. My hair always grow back super fast but they also tend to grow a bit rough, probably as it only removes hair from the surface. My skin is sensitive but even after using the cream suited for sensitive skin, it feels a bit itchy afterwards.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Verdun, QC
Purchased at: Jean Contu
A none expensive hair removal product that comes with a spatula. it worked in removing my hair, but it gave me a bad allergic reaction. The skin affected became all red and skin started peeling like a sun burn. I wouldn't recommend, it to anyone with sensitive skin. it actually stings and burns after the cream is washed off with cold water. not buying this product ever again.
Cellulite, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
It’s very helpful and amazing! This cream works very well on though hairs.. the smell is very strong!! Soothing, moisturizing!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema