Veet Hair Removal Cream, Dry Skin - 25 g uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY VEET

Time: 3 minutes Skin type: Dry Skin Body area: Legs, Arms, Underarms, Bikini Area Ideal For: Women Ingredients: Shea Butter & Lily Fragrance Composition: Shea Butter, Talc Set Contents: Hair Removal Cream, Spatula If you have dry skin, this is the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela A.
The Veet hair removal cream is one of my favorites, this particular one is effective in short hair. With a lotus flower aroma and jasmine aroma, with respect to its mode of use you only have to apply it with your fingers for the zone that you want to depilate, this is perfect for legs, arms, armpits and bikini line. What do I think of it? Well I love it! It is super easy to use and comes with its own applicator, leaves your skin free of hairs and super soft, the only thing I should comment is that as all chemical depilatory creams leave a terrible smell, for more that promote the aroma of jasmine is almost Imperceptible and leave that awful sewer smell! But it's the only flaw I could find!I totally recommend it!
Cheyanne T.
Veet products literally never work for me and this one is no different. The hair continues to stay on regardless of the amount of times I try it. I never purchase veet anymore. Maybe it's just me, I don't know, but I will continue to stick with waxing or shaving.
Natasha M.
I need the hair very medium (not so long or so short) to obtain optimum results, the shaving palette is a bit uncomfortable but it can be ignored, the aroma is fine and for my allergic skin has not done anything, which I am very glad. But it really does not effectively remove hair, it tends to have to go through more than 1 time.
Madelin F.
Orlando, FL
This is not good for sensitive skin, will burn within minutes of application . If you have thick hair it will take a longer period to lift hair , will take multiple application before you see the complete removal . Price is decent for a hair removal product
Jennifer W.
Oh no ! Don't waist your money on this ! It didn't remove the hair and it burned very very bad and left my skin looking like a lobster ! I'm serious I was red like a cooked lobster!
It does the job but it caused an allergic reaction to my skin. The smell is horrible. Because it didn't work well for me doesn't mean it won't for you but if you have sensitive skin be careful
Gabi H.
Mission Viejo, CA
This works relatively well. It won't be silky smooth but it clears away most of the problem areas, but I tend to leave it on longer than the recommended time, or else it doesn't work well at all. The smell is honestly not that strong, and doesn't bother me.
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA
This product does a good job at removing hair, but I can't stand the smell. On top of that, I don't really like using chemicals on my skin.
ariana g.
Sacramento, CA
I felt as though this product dis absolutely nothing. The smell was awful and my legs were just as hairy as before I used this.
courtney s.
mandeville, la
Every single time I use this product I get horribly dry skin and the area feels burned. It also leaves datk spots.