Veet Hair Bleach Cream uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY VEET #40 in Hair Removal Creams

Veet Hair Bleach Cream: A no-mess, easy, and effective way to hide hair you do not want to remove Includes hair lightening cream, activating cream, mixing shell and spatula see more...

Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Veet is wonderful because both the activator and the bleach are in a cream mix. It's very easy to get the proportions correct. It mixes better than the other brands that use a granular salt activator. The scent is pleasant so that you don't feel like you're sniffing a bleach bottle. I have found that it works better if: 1. if you wash the area with soap and cool water prior to application; 2. leave it on for at least the recommended amount of time, and 3. for those really stubborn hairs, a quick second application usually works
Claudia A.
Rosenberg, TX
Sometimes shaving is just a hassle and especially when you're going on a long trip some where and aren't going to have time to shave often. And when all else fails, why not just bleach your hairs. It solves your problem fast and doesn't take as much time as shaving dies and has a long lasting effect. Leaving you more time to enjoy yourself.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to bleach my girlstache lol until it got too weird looking and I started to wax. But when I did this is the one I used, it was good and didn't had a problem with it except the smell.
Bebe K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This actually worked pretty amazing a little better than sally hansens . It actually woukd bleach your hairs right and you wont get skin irritation or a weird smell.
Cindy A.
Clayton, DE
This product works great for lightening my dark hairs on my arms and face since I am a Hispanic and I grow dark hairs. It works better than shaving since I get scared to shave any fuzz on my face.
Judith D.
Wylie, TX
The smell is horrible and it coats everything. The stuff doesn't completely work some hairs are left behind. It's not really fair for the price since you have to use so much of it.
Anaeliza M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product came without any instructions, and the box was written in a foreign language, but having used a similar product before I knew what to do, just simply mix the same amount of cream from both tubes in the dish provided with the spatula and apply to needed area. Leave for about 10 mins, then check to see how light hair has got, required effect wash off, lighter needed another min or so. The product doesn't have the nasty smell of other ones I have used or sting or burn, but did leave skin a slight red, which faded back to normal after half hour or so.
Shannan S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have used this product for a long time and it works well and is fairly priced. It is better than other products I have used before because I only have to apply the bleach once. with other products I found myself having the apply a second process because the first one didn't work. I would definitely recommend this product
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
I have sensitive skin and this stuff burned my skin so bad. I followed all the directions and didn't leave it on too long it just was too strong for my skin type. My skin was red for almost two weeks. I will probably never use it again.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
Great affordable hair remover if you don't feel like shaving or don't have time to go get a wax. I have dark hair so sometimes the peach fuzz near my ears can be a little more noticeable, this works very effectively at hiding it. Also, this has not broken out my sensitive skin.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
wanting to know if this would be safe to use on my teenage daughter hair
Sameeya S.
Really good at lightening my hair they're not very visible anymore.I found this product very useful as it made a difference the first time I used it.i would recommend to anyone who is interested as the price is high but the quality is excellent