BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Victoria B.
Clackamas, OR
I love Veet! The directions are very simple and you get a lot of product. It burns your hairs off and makes your legs really soft, which is a great bonus. One thing I don't necessarily love about it though, is that it won't work on stubble. Unless your legs were really hairy at the time, it doesn't work that well and leaves the little stubbly hairs still there.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
Thought I'd try it since I caught a great sale...very pleased with the results. My daughter had a lot of very long and dark hair on her arms, it removed all the hair, leaving her smooth & happy! I also like the fact that it keeps us smoothr longer than shaving.
Johanna B.
Alajuela
Im actually a little disappointed with Veet in cream because it gives me allergies, I also tried Veet facial wax and the result was even worst.
They have a pretty packaging and the price is good but it didn't work for me.
Jennifer L.
Rocklin, CA
Love this stuff!!! it doesnt small as bad as other brands. It works super quick and doesnt give you a burn or rash when you take it off. I buy this at walmart, best price! when i compare to similar products I would choose this again for price and effectiveness
Katherine Q.
Long Beach, CA
This is so easy to use and no need for a razor it takes everything off in just of mater of minuets ! You but it on and just relax for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse it off with a wet towel and water and your legs and arms are all smooth and nice to touch.
Liz D.
Sharon, MA
Do not use if you have sensitive skin. It depends on where is use this on my body if I react or not. I tested a patch on my arm and was fine so I did my arms and legs and my legs were left all red and bumpy, as if I was allergic or burned by the chemicals. BUT my arms were PERFECTLY smooth. I still use it on my arms but have stuck to shaving my legs.
V K.
If you like it au naturalle then keep it the French way or shave it! Why Veet it? And chemically expose your skin and nose to the stink. The result is the same as after shave (pointy thick hair), Veet just leaves the skin shiny hydrated ( only short lived). Decisions, decisions, decisions!!
Hazel B.
New York
I am not a fan of this. It left my legs feeling very very itchy. I ended up with nasty bumps and tiny cuts all over from scratching all day. I felt very sorry for trying this out. I thought it would be different from Nairobi but no, no difference. I will not use this or recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this as an alternative to shaving and the essential oils appealed to me in the fact I was putting it over large areas of skin. I bought it from my local drugstore after trying a similar Nair product. It was easy to use, but with this product I wasn't overly impressed with the amount of hair that came off so I did not repurchase.
Jamie S.
Orlando, FL
Not bad if you're new to hair removal creams. Easy to use but like all it has a harsh scent. Smell the tube or look at the ingredients before you purchase and test for allergies. Nair tends to last longer but Veet is a great staple as well.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?