BY VEET #7 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Jen L.
Cary, NC
love it bought it in the jump size with the pump. don't use if you don't want people to know you used it and be sure to have a very over prices spa candle handy for after you wash it off, throw the wash cloth in the garbage and spend 15 mins jumping around naked flinging a towel about trying to get rid of the highly processed chemical smell, although further research shows there is a sexual kink for that too.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
I find Veet to be less harsh than Nair which is something I love about it, because it doesn't irritate the skin. It works easy and leaves skin smooth. The only thing i dislike about is the smell that also is hard to get out of your skin even after showering with layersnof soap afterwards.
Kelly M.
It does the job, still has a strong chemical smell and my skin didn't feel any different than the regular one. I did itch a little bit after using this but it went away after I followed up with soap and warm water. I won't be using it again.
Mychaelah E.
Manassas, VA
Razor who? Since using this I have not touch a razor and ever cents. I never had something so easy to use and leave my skin so soft afterwards. I rarely get ingrown hair's which is amazing because those things are painful. I love that this is nutritious for my skin at the end of the day too.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this product. It worked wonders and it was so so easy to apply and to wash it out after. However, it did get a little too expensive for me so I had to turn to other alternatives. I still do use it every now and then but it is not something that I use regularly.
Karen H.
San Diego, CA
I have used this in my legs multiple time. It takes a little bit to take effect so you do need to prepare to figure out what are you going to do while you wait. It really gets rid of all your hair. I usually shower after just to make sure I get rid of the cream in all areas.
ruth M.
Stafford, KS
This is one of my favorite creams... it smells better than some of the others and works just as good.. I hate smelling like chemicals for the rest of the day... it is similar in price to the other brands and can be found in my local stores...I would definitely buy again...
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I love that this product is made with essential oils, that is what made me decide to purchase in the first place along with being very affordable. It smells super good and goes on smooth. I think it's the best gel cream i've use. I am very much satisfied with this product!
Aditi A.
Atlanta
this product is always one of my go to's for hair removal. It is very affordable and always gets the job done. One of the only cons is it doesn't keep the hair away for long and I always have to use in again soon. It also doesn't make the regrowth of hair any thinner.
Laura A.
Libertyville, IA
Cheap, & comparable to Nair. I like them both about the same, to be honest. I generally just buy whichever they have in stock at the time at the store. Takes about 5-10 mins to do the job, and then you rinse it all off. Just apply, wait the 5-10 mins, and then jump in the shower to rinse it all off. No muss no fuss, wayyyyy less effort than shaving.

10/10 Will buy again
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?