BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love and mean LOVE this product! I hate having to shave and this keeps me from having too! I use it once a week, because it is so effective I don't need to use it any more than that. It is very cost efficient! I would totally recommend this product to others to use!
Michelle B.
Eastlake, OH
This is a great product for the smell and how gentle it is on my skin. I have thicker, darker hair so I have to leave the product on for longer than suggested but it does work. I usually have to exfoliate to get the hair completely out of the follicle, but it does last me a few days compared to just shaving.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
VEET Gel Cream does not have a strong smell like other cream hair removers. VEET Gel Cream leaves skin smooth and hairless with no pain. Very good for sensitive skin the essential oils leave your legs shiny. A good product to get if you do not want to shave. Hairs take longer to grow and grow thinner when your using this product .
Amber J.
Saint Louis, MO
Gets the hair off every time! Very simple and easy to use. I use Veet maybe once or twice a month. You do have to be careful with the sensitive parts of your body. It can burn or cause irritation. The smell isn't great, but it is temporary. I would recommend. .
Marta I.
Hollywood, FL
I really like the depilatory, is practical and easy to use, sometimes have a strong smell but this is not so, its accessory to remove the rest of the pubic hair is practical and original, never had problems using it and is effective as the pubic hair slow to leave
Patricia B.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have gone through about three tubes of the VEET gel cream, and maybe my skin may just be more sensitive than others, but my skin BURNS so much when I leave it on for the recommended time. It is very easy to use, but I just cannot bring myself to use this again.
Amy B.
I use Veet when I have let things get out of control, you know what I'm saying. I usually use Nair, but sometimes Veet is on sale. I liked this product, it was pretty easy to use but I feel like I had to use a lot of it in order for it to work. I would buy again but probably won't need it for a few months.
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to when using a hair removing creme. It's smells nice and is gentle on the skin. Removed even my tough hairs without leaving a chemical burn like some brands do. The 10 minutes and under is quick in my book so I will continue to purchase this product.
Elara C.
Millersville, MD
This product actually works great and is so easy. I have never had a problem with it, even leaving it on for up to 10 minutes. The first time is a little iffy on removing all of the hair but after the second time everything was gone. Sometimes this isn't the most convenient method of hair removal because you do have to find away to sit around with cream on your legs for 10 minutes without getting it all over the house.
Michelle A.
La Mirada, CA
I do not use these in my self but I use this on my daughter she had always been a little furball lol. And this is a really safe way for me to remove the hair. Honestly I leave it in her for 5 minutes and it wipes right off . Super smooth and soft . I use this on her once a month. Totally love it!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?