BY VEET

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
This was recommended to me by a friend. I would say I love this product because it leave my legs and underarms super smooth. The smell is not too strong so I can handle it. The only downside of this is the waiting time about 10 minutes. But if the hairs are thick you have to redo it all over again.
Sherrine P.
Cleveland, OH
Only hair remover I use. I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. My hair regrowth is not as thick as it was, when I use to use nair, also my hair regrowth doesn't grow back as fast, as it did with nair. Of course the smell isn't pleasing but no hair removal cream is. Definitely recommend.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend using any hair remover creams. If you leave this on too long it burns. If you remove it when it says to hairs are left. I have to go over with a razor to get the hairs that were not removed. For me the point in this product is not to have to use a razor. So this isn't really my favorite product.
Amanda S.
Keswick, IA
I have been using VEET since I was in high school. It is by far the best hair removal cream on the market. It doesn't burn at all if you follow the instructions. I buy VEET all the time. Nothing makes my legs feel smoother and it moisturizes. The smell isn't great, but it is manageable.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
Absolutely love this product . This & nair are the only hair removal creams I use . Veet gets off most of the hair & tells you exactly how long . But if you do decide to go longer your skin will tell you when to rinse it off . I personally think that my skin is smoothr when using veet than shaving & the hair doesn't grow back as fast
Emily N.
This product only worked half way. I used this on my legs and under arms but I am sad to say that this product did not work the way i had expected it to. First of all the smell was not pleasant and second it left a slight chemical burn on my skin. I will not purchase again.
Kelsie M.
Maple Grove, MN
I was very excited to try VEET, as some of my friends recommended it to me; however, it just didn't work with my skin. I have very sensitive skin, so I found that the gel was too harsh, leaving my skin irritated long before the gel was able to work it's magic and remove my hair. It left me with hairy, red, and bumpy skin.
Alexa G.
Really liked this product. I've used different gel remover creams in the past, but they just either smell really bad and don't really take care of the hair or they irritate my skin. The Veet brand gel remover cream doesn't irritate my skin and the smell is tolerable.
lydia s.
The product does work, so ill give it that. But on the bottle it says it last 3x longer than shaving... which is so untrue. The hair grows back fast and putting it on is a pain. You have to leave it on for about 5 minutes and than white it off in warm water which is fine, but it gets everywhere and you have to scrub your hands over and over again after use. And the worst part is it smells awful. I would never buy this product again.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love and mean LOVE this product! I hate having to shave and this keeps me from having too! I use it once a week, because it is so effective I don't need to use it any more than that. It is very cost efficient! I would totally recommend this product to others to use!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?