BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Glendaliz C.
Love this! I usually get laser hair removal for my upper lip but that becomes really expensive very fast. So on weeks I can't afford to get laser I use vest in the meanwhile it works so good for me and it's very inexpensive.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
Smells so much better than Nair. So I don't mind letting it sit on my skin so that it can work. It also does not burn your skin which is good for me because certain areas of my skin are sensitive
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works and does it’s job. It’s nice for when you’re too lazy to shave your legs. The only problem is the smell. I think it’s worse than Nair. A smell is to be expected but make sure your bathroom is well ventilated.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
Veet is super easy to use but there are other different brands of hair removal cream but I'm content with the results Veet give me, especially this one with essential oils because it made my skin feel like i just put on some sheabutter lotion or something.

It really did meet my expectations because when I bought this out of curiosity, I didn't really know it could make my legs so smooth and squeaky in one wipe. Despite the odd smell it's a really great product. Really affordable and it's not as complicated as it looks. Definitely recommend this product especially to those who are afraid to use razors when shaving.
Teiara T.
Brooklyn , NY
I swear my this cream. It gets me super smooth without leaving too bad of a smell behind. I love that it doesn't burn my skin like other removers I've used in the past. I use this for all over the body hair removal
Natalie O.
I started using this before I was brave enough to bring a razor to my skin. this used to work WONDERS on my under arms where I had fine, thin hair. So smooth, so soft, and great for sensitive skin. When I used this on my legs, the results weren't as great and I had places that didn't take to the product. That's when I started shaving with a razor and my hair unfortunately became more coarse and dark. i repurchased this after a few years of not using it because shaving became such a chore (who else feels me? can I get an 'amen?'). I applied the crème and the odor didn't bode well this time, nor did the efficiency. Legs were just as hairy, if not maybe 5 hairs less. I do not know what changed but i would not recommend if you have dark or coarse hair. If anyone has any good products for making hair removal less of a process please let me know.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t really prefer this method of hair removal because I think it stinks up the house but it is affordable and works well. I like that this gets the hair off all the way which is awesome.
Ashley R.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product on my bikini line because it's a hard area to shave. I love how easy it is to use! I have to leave it on a little longer than it suggests to get the results I want, but it gets the job done. It doesn't get the roots of the hair like waxing does so you wan still see a little hair after you use it and it grows back just like shaving, but I've been using it for years and always come back to it. Overall a good product! PS it's a bit smelly but you get used to it.
Maria V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is going to sound dramatic, but this stuff is life changing. I've been using it a few years now and I LOVE it. I have always struggled with shaving bumps. No matter what I did, I would always get them especially on my bikini line. I tried all the tricks in the book. New razors, soaking skin before shaving, expensive shaving gels, neosporin, and even stuff for diaper rash. Nothing would stop those bumps. I had tried other chemical hair removal products before and they would break me out and not actually remove any hair. I bought this product on a whim not expecting it to work. I'm so glad I did. I leave this on for 7 minutes and it removes all hair and best of all absolutely no bumps! I have burned myself before by accidentally leaving it on too long, but as long as you are cautious it shouldn't cause any problems. I have very sensitive skin that breaks out in rashes over nothing and I've never had any problems with it. I also don't find the smell overwhelming.
Laryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is VERY effective. I'm not left with any burning or any irritation. I have to use it for the maximum amount of time (10 minutes). I think most of the hair removing creams work similarly and ALL of them have that horrid after smell that seems to take forever to wash/wear away. Not for a rush job. Definitely take some semi-dedicated time to apply and remove safely. Other than the smell (afterwards), I'm all for this product.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?