BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Pamela E.
Weston, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried it a few times and while i wasnt the biggest fan of the scent it worked pretty good especially for the price so i couldnt complain
Danielle H.
Pembroke Pines
Very easy to use. With a nice fragrance. And completely removes hair for weeks. It keeps from constantly worrying about having to shave.
javiera g.
cuando tengo tiempo utilizo cremas depilatorias dejan la piel suavecita con un rico aroma, no arde en la pel no me irrita son las mejores
Justine D.
Calgary
has a fairly strong chemical odour but it gets the job done well. Be very careful of time as I have accidentally burnt my sensitive skin
Dahiana L.
Es muy buena no me irrita me deja la piel suave la utilizo amenudo me encanta los resultados y quede conforme desde el día qur la utilice
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
This product is excellent I really like it and I use it often, it is highly recommended. the price is good and I really like this brand
marlene g.
Tijuana
love it, for my sensitive skin is the best, i use it in the shower, easy to apply, and easy to remove it, let my skin really smooth,
Monique J.
usa
Leaves skin soft and stuble free and gives a significant amount of time to grow back. Is even sensitive enough for nether regions.
steffany M.
Caracas Venezuela

Does not irritate so much the skin is not painful perfect for an event it lasts very little swelling and keeps the skin hydrated
Paula V.
no words, it is REALLLY amazing, I still buy because it is too useful, and i just want to say that use this product was amazing
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?