BY VEET #8 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Christy K.
I started using this before I was brave enough to bring a razor to my skin. this used to work WONDERS on my under arms where I had fine, thin hair. So smooth, so soft, and great for sensitive skin. I bought it in the supermarket.
Ally
this one is pretty good
it weakens the hairs from the roots and takes a while for the hair to grow back
its good when i can get this product on sale at woolworths or a priceline
reaaaly easy to use
Anthea N.
Works great, especially for areas I don't like to shave. Is fine for fairly sensitive skin. You get a lot in a tube. I just don't love the smell, but that is expected.
lola c.

this depilatory I really like because it works very well .no leaves you or rash, or red pien .te leave the skin soft and smooth bad .what is that one day the probe in the face and it burned me a lot, I leave everything red and the next day I woke up with a rash .that is ugly but I worked the body well.
Kelly G.
Miami, Florida
This product is super comfortable if you are a person who does not want to spend too much time to look beautiful legs and hair. If you do it in the shower in less than 15 minutes you will be perfect and especially you will not hurt anything because unlike other methods. Only after leaving the product to act for the recommended time is easily removed with water or with the spatula that is included. Your legs will be free of hair for a week and do not irritate the skin. Its fragrance is pleasant and is not intense compared to others. It has an affordable price
Leyda S.
La odio, me irrita la piel, al momento de usarla me pica y me da mucha comezón, recuro a cremas en momentos de urgencia, si puedo evito usarlas a toda costa.
Valeria B.
Es una forma muy sencilla de eliminar los bellos por eso me gusta esta marca ya que ademas de facilitar el trabajo te protege la piel y el area a depilar
c w.
waterloo
Hair removed quite easily after the cream is left on for couple mins. it is not too bad, but the strong smell of the gel is something that i don't like.
Katie W.
Takes less than 5 minutes, is not irritating, and removes all hair! The only downside is the awful smell, but all hair removal creams tend to have it.
Brigitte S.
Es muy practico y fácil de usar . No irrita la piel y no tienes que tenerlo mucho tiempo puesta para que funciones . Es ideal para cuando estas apurada
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?