BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Cesia V.
I like it that easy to remove and does not need much rinse is a lightweight and easy to apply depilatory cream, although it is a longer depilation with razor, I like it painlessly, I recommend to all that want to use and for people who have sensitive skin because if you apply the corresponding time not irritate
Camille L.
Uso este producto cuando las rasuradora a irritado mi piel. Me lo dejo por 5-8 minutos y con una toalla tibia remuevo el producto y mis piernas quedan sedosas. NO tiene un olor fuerte. Regularmente lo alterno con las rasuradoras. Usualmente 4-6 veces al mes.
Vivian H.
Quito
I like a lot and that keeps you very irritated skin Cundo the fold.
It is very effective and gentle on the skin.
you remove all unwanted hairs in a quick manner.
its smell is not very strong compared to others and is very good to keep hydrated after depilation
Camila M.
esta crema a mi, personalmente no me ha resultado, se que a algunas de mis amigas si le ha ido bien, pero personalmente no! quizás es una cuestión de tiempo, pero si dejaba que actué mas tiempo quizás se me iba a irritar la piel y no es nada bueno! espero que a otras personas les haya funcionado!!!
Sophia T.
Bueno la primera vez que utilicé veet compré la crema en tubo veet mi primera vez, que venía en un frasco azulito, luego ya no la encontré más en la farmacia, por eso compre esta y me parecio buena con solo un poco de producto retira todo el bello, es económica y pues deja la piel muy tersa.
Danielle M.
Smells amazing, does the job fast! Love this product, I have bought this several times and it works just as well overtime. Pretty packaging and easy to follow instructions. Application is a breeze and removal is just as easy. I would say this is the best hair removal cream product
Angela A.
Northampton
What more can I say. It's great. Removes any unwanted hair easily. It doesn't leave any bumps or rash like others do. The fact that it has essential oil makes it even better as this helps keep the skin that has been shaved moisturised.
Graciela K.
Nas pernas, foi realmente muito eficaz. Estou usando com frequência, os pelos saem todos e bem rente. O produto forma uma espécia de primer na pele, que deixa lisa e macia por vários dias. Demora mais pra crescer do que com lâmina e quando crescem, os pelos espetam menos.
Evelyn A.
La Paz

Veet depilatory cream, with essential oils of flowers, is ideal for depilations in areas such as legs and armpits, obtaining incredible results, smooth skin and smooth, without irritations or redness, delicious fragrance. Besides being very easy to apply and remove, it is really effective for all skin types.
Victoria C.
Okay, this is one of my favorites wax brands. I like it 'cause I really have a bad sensitive skin, but with the essential oils that have this product, it helps me a lot. Also, it left my skin pretty soft, buuuuut, I wish it could smell better. Every time I get into the shower, all my family knows when I'm waxing because of the odor :/ (Ummh, yeah, awkward)

Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?