BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Jasmine F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Extremely messy and smells horrible, last time i used it I burnt myself and threw the whole bottle away
Sundus B.
Sterling Heights, MI
Easy to use and use in 2weeks hair comes thinner than last ones I like its fragrance too with rose one
tearaney e.
I personally dislike the smell of this product. I feel that it is too strong to use on sensitive areas.
Alisha W.
Kissimmee, FL
Works great in very little time. I use it on my whole body.i hate hair and without this i would so die
Patrice B.
This is worth the price and it works like a dream it doesn't irritate you skin and it works quickly.
Lynnann V.
Elkhart, TX
I like this product. It removes hair so easily and is very easy to use. It leave your legs very soft.
Vickie J.
The essential oils in this product make your skin feel smooth and smell heavenly. It is inexpensive.
Dharini G.
I love this product
Gives a great shave
It's easy to use
It can get messy though
I would recommend it
Vidhi P.
Kerrville
Love this product! It has definitely changed my life! I’d definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Irma R.
Brooklyn, NY
Removes most of my hair
Smells great
Doesn't dry out
Wipes off easily
Doesn't irritate or burn skin

Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?