BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Zaira G.
Lyons, KS
This is my favorite gel to shave. I always have backups so I never run out leaves my skin soft and smooth. ūüĎĆūüĎĆ
Joselyn B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
This is a enriched formula , removes my hairs quicker and efficiently. Inrecommend this fornthe go trip etc.
Kendra J.
Macon, MO
This was okay but irritated my skin a bit! It did remove all the hair though! So it did what it needed too
D A.
This product works great and is affordable. I just wish they provided a wand to help with further removal.
Chrystal D.
Atlanta, GA
I swear by this product for my leg and if needed for my underarm area as well and not irritating with most
Aylin M.
Tucson , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it! I use it for my arms, armpits and legs. They're always smooth never irritated, plus great price.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this .
It leaves my legs feeling soooooooo smooth. It's amazing and my number one go to.
Liliana V.
Weslaco, TX
Leaves skin smother than some other products. And it doesn't have an unpleasant odor like other products
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Any veet is wonderful! Smells better than nair, works better than nair! You simply won’t be disappointed!
Pets B.
Charlottesville
Smells good. I would like to give product another chance. It only seemed to remove A little bit of hair.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?