BY VEET #7 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Chelsea C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the smell and essential oils it has. No more razor burn with this. I use for legs bikini and under arm areas.
Ana R.
Fairfield, CA
It makes shaving easier since in seconds the hair are gone. I use this product 2-3 times a week during summer time.
Alma H.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream is the only one I like to use to remove all my hair I have on my arms and on my face! It works wonders!
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Compared to Nair the smell is better and more tolerable. Removes hair without leaving any bumps or unwanted smell.
Paula B.
Bovard, PA
I use this for my thighs because I don't don't get alot of hair there ! Love that I only use this once a month !
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It removes the hair with ease and it does not grow back as fast as when i shave. Works very well on thick hair .
Savi O.
I hate it smells bad but i use it for my face bcuz i get serious facial hair and i dont like looking like a man
Cassandre J.
Alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Quick and easy to use. Doesn't irritate my skin and use it everywhere on my body. Use this weekly to maintain.
Alexis L.
San Jacinto, CA
This works amazing it's easy and affordable so I would recommend it anyone I use all the time it's my favorite
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
Perfect for when I need a little refresher I love how it smells especially and it works with my sensitive skin!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?