BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I've used Feet for many years. I like the way it removes the hair without irritating my skin. It's affordable and easy to use.
Samanthas S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it. Great for lazy people. Just do not use it on your armpits. It burned mine but i just use it for legs and stomach.
Veronica E.
Dallas, TX
Love this gel cream! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all maybe because of the essential oils in it
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this créeme is amazing! smells so good! and gives my skin softness .I found it at wall mart . great price and very effective!
Rebeca C.
Bath, ME
I usually use nair products. I decided to give this a try. It works for sure. The smell is a little too strong for me though
Helen S.
Granger, IN
Minimal burning sensation with maximum removal results. Smells less off putting than nair tends to. A little goes a long way.
Mercedes L.
I personally was not too big on this. It was easy to miss some when cleaning it off and then you'd have burn marks that hurt.
Danielle E.
Connelly Spg, NC
Works really well. The smell is something to leave to be desired but I kind of know with these creams it's going to smell.
Sara C.
Pepperell, MA
Easy peasy! Apply, wait a few minutes, hop in the shower and wipe it off....BOOM!SMOOTH as can be! Way easier than shaving.
Elizabeth C.
This stuff straight up smells like shit, and left my legs looking red and splotchy and didn’t even get rid of all the hair!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?