BY VEET #12 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Maria Jose M.
Es efectivo, sin dolor y la piel queda suave, asi que si no estas acotubrada a depilarte con cera, esta es una muy buena opción.
Alejandra C.
Yukon, OK
This one worked best out of all the veet cream products. It has oils that helps with dry skin and does not sting after applying.
Valyssa T.
Corpus Christi, TX
Iys good idk what difference any other would do i only use this or I just shave. So I really don't have anything to compare it to
Ashleigh B.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely great at removing my leg hair and leaving my skin extremely soft. Smell does not linger and I always get great results
Nik A.
Smells bad and doesn't completely remove my hair. I'll have patches of missing hair then patches of hair that never got taken off
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
Works great, but is kind of a pain to rinse off in the shower. It also takes a lot longer to work than the instructions indicate.
Ashley M.
Livingston, LA
I have used bait in the past and it leaves my legs with little sores. Veet does not do that. It leaves my legs feeling smooth.
Angela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leave in for few minutes and takes all unwanted hair away doesn't have that awful smell to it its sensitive enough for my skin
Laura A.
Mission, TX
In love with the gel cream! All your hair comes off within 5 minutes! Smells wonderful & leaves your legs and arms super soft!
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I've used Feet for many years. I like the way it removes the hair without irritating my skin. It's affordable and easy to use.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?