BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Andrea K.
Moorhead, MN
It has saved my life. I have a disorder that does not allow me to shave. It removes the unwanted hair and makes it come back slower.
Rachael S.
Sacramento, CA
I've used quite a few types of hair removal cream and Veet is by far my favorite because it doesn't cause any weird burning/itching.
Tiffani D.
Palos Hills, IL
I had high hopes for this, but ended up getting burned . The smell isn't so great either. It DID remove hair. But it was NOT pleasant
Tresa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great hair emover cream. It works really well. The smell is not fabulous but it works so I am not really bothered by it.
WM T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Worked pretty much the same as the other brands. Tried this brand because it was new with rebate and coupons. Will continue to use.
Corrine R.
Las Vegas, NV
Too much time consuming and the smell is too much same thing as shaving but shaving takes less time not sure if I would use again
Valyssa T.
Corpus Christi, TX
Iys good idk what difference any other would do i only use this or I just shave. So I really don't have anything to compare it to
Babylon A.
Fargo, ND
This product is wonderful , it leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth and hairless ;) it's very moisturizing as well. Love it
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
I love this product so much! I was skeptical at first but it literally left my skin completely hair free and so smooth and soft.
Alejandra C.
Yukon, OK
This one worked best out of all the veet cream products. It has oils that helps with dry skin and does not sting after applying.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?