BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Hannah G.
I use this for my bikini area, i love how the smell is better than most hair cream removals (still stinks), but it leaves my skin soft after every use. Also doesn't burn me as well.
Karen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I consider this best hair removal that they put in the market. It does not have a smell of hair burning like some product does.
You put on for 3 minutes and hair comes right off.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
It’s a good product with decent results! Easy to use and easy to apply. Doesn’t have any after effects on skin. But somehow causes the skin to turn dark over a periodic use.
Hazel B.
New York
I am not a fan of this. It left my legs feeling very very itchy. I ended up with nasty bumps and tiny cuts all over from scratching all day. I felt very sorry for trying this out. I thought it would be different from Nairobi but no, no difference. I will not use this or recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
So I really wanted to give this 5 stars but I just couldn't. I honestly really like this stuff. It works wonders for my skin. I have eczema and it is so hard to look for good  products that works for me without bothering my skin. This product does not irritate my skin at all and I really love that it doesn't. I gave this product only four stars because the smell is really bad and its really loud ugh. Thats the only thing that I don't like is the smell. So, I only use this sometimes, but not all the time like I would.
Edden K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a lot of unwanted hairs on my chest and around my neck area. Waxing caused me to have a reaction and a rash to it afterwards. So, I tried a cream hair remover. So far, my experience was pleasant and it is super easy to use. What I dont like is that on me, it does not last so long, only about 1 week.
Nastassja B.
Durham, NC
i've been using beet for a few years now and i can tell you it's better than anything else i've tried. everything else burns and itches afterwards while veet does the opposite. it gets rid of hair in less than ten minutes and with one swipe of a damp cloth your hair is gone! it's my go to when i need to get rid of hair quick. razors just don't cut it. there isn't anything left but smooth skin. no razor bumps. burning or itching. plus it's a cool cream and it's thick so it lays out smooth.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm honestly kinda scared of waxing, so I use this on my stomach. It gets the job done. I leave it for the maximum allowed time to leave it on (about 5-6 minutes). It does smell pretty weird, but hey, it works. I haven't tried any other kind of hair removing product, but I also haven't need to since using this.
Rowan H.
Forestville, NY
This is the only hair removal item you need I have been using this product for years. I use it for my bikini area and stumic. The hair dissent come back as fast anymore and I use it one every two weeks now. You will not be disappointed in this product. I used to use narr but it always gave me a rash that is itchy and inflamed all the time so I went with this product instead and I have not looked back.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have tried this and it is great at removing hair. I used it on my legs and it removes all hair and makes your legs feel so smooth and soft. Its easy to use; all you need to do is apply the cream, wait about 5 minutes, and wipe it off. Its a great product for hair removal and VEET is a brand I trust. Highly recommend!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?