BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC
This cream is gentle on my skin, and doesn't burn me by the time the hair is removed. It also doesn't smell too strongly and leaves my legs shiny.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
It worked well enough, but I didn't love the smell! I felt like it stayed with me all day. Affordable for sure but the smell for me was too much.
Yenifer K.
Streamwood, IL
is the only product that does not irritate me, it's very fast purchased with others. and the only thing not like is the smell. It is very strong.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I use veet gel cream tube because its easier and faster. Instead of rubbing on shaving gel and using a razor. For me I use very because I love it
Luci C.
Prior Lake, MN
I liked this removal cream. It is strong smelling but it did the job well and there was no burning or irritation. The tube was long lasting too
Norma R.
Angel Fire, NM
Very easy to apply removes all the beauty and leaves the skin soft and does not irritate my skin, I recommend it and I will follow it using.
Estefani N.
Brooklyn, NY
This hair removal cream is heaven sent! The essential oils make it that much better!!! Quick and easy to use!!! Definitely worth your money!
Brandy W.
warren, OH
This is the only product that doesn't burn my legs and it works really fast! It doesn't have a strong oder either and leaves you legs smooth.
Rebecca D.
San Jacinto, CA
I don't have sensitive skin and I used it for the minimum time required and it burned my skin so bad it scabbed and scarred. Buyer beware!!!
Rachael A.
Centerville, UT
Most of the time you buy some hair removal kit and it smells just awful! Surprisingly enough this one doesnt make you want to plug your nose!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?