BY VEET

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Jessica V.
Roseburg, OR
First time worked great and I was very enthusiastic about using it again. But the growth was quick, less than 2 days, and the second time I tried I got some minor chemical burns and there was lots of hair left or stubble. And it smells bad. Will not repurchase!
Madelynn B.
I did not purchase this exact one, mine was more of a lotion. It worked. Smelt awful and only got rid of some of the hair. Afterwards it left many patchy spots.
Dennisse A.
Cicero , IL
Like/dislike
Love this because super easy and I know I won't get razor cut. But dislike that I could easily take off my eyebrows if not careful with the cream
Andrea B.
Hyattsville, MD
Have been using this stuff for years. I get razor bumps along the bikini line whenever I use razors, so I use Veet Gel Cream instead to remain razor bump-free.
Beatriz A.
I love how my skin is after depilation, the variety of oils it contains gives the ease of a better finish and a very good hiditacion resequeda avoiding skin.
Jul m.
Blackwood, NJ
Works well! MAKE SURE TO READ DIRECTIONS THOUGH! its good but i still have to touch up some spots when shaving my legs! It doesnt always catch all the spots
Jessica J.
Tucker, GA
I tried it for the first time about a month ago..it does remove the hair but leaves the skin feeling extra sensitive and the hair grows back hard and prickly
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
I used this to remove my under arm hair and it left my skin feeling smooth after the application. Wasn't easy to use. Was easy to use. I like this product.
La C.
I have thick hair and sensitive skin -a bad combo for depilatory extractions. This softens my hair and the smell isn't as offensive as others I have tried.
Scarleth E.
Lauderhill , FL
I thought it was gonna get rid of all my nasty hairs but it didn't after removing it hair would still be left on where i would apply it. I was disappointed.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?