BY VEET #12 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

laura m.
Bronx, NY
I like so much this product because smell I really like this product because it smells super rich also removes hair well I like to leave the skin soft and smooth I like recommen
Yuisa T.
Stuart, FL
Cuando no quiero lastimar mi piel con las cuchillas de afeitar Veet me salva la vida, es muy efectivo. Por lo general lo consigo en Walmart, tambien de farmacias y supermercado.
B F.
This is very inconsistent, it leaves patches of hair sometimes and has a disgusting smell. I prefer nair to veet, but veet is cheaper and as long as you put on a good amount and are patient with it, it works well enough
Adriana O.
Beverly, NJ
This is my favorite product for hair removal. I use it everywhere, and Ive never had any irritation or issues. The smell may bother some people but i have gotten used to it.
Cee J.
Like any hair removal cream, it doesn't smell good. Creamy and easy enough to apply and take off. Does a decent job of removing hair but I always go on after it with a razor.
shamitra h.
Absolutely love this stuff it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. If you haven't try it I think you should you will love it. It does have a strong scent like the Nair.
Marrón A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is the best product to use, leaves a smooth feeling afterwards, never burn like some other products, my hair grows fast and veet is fast and easy to remove the hair.
Shantarian E.
I use this product every 2 months. It removes all my unwanted hairs and I love it! It's very easy to apply. Wait for few seconds and it removes all hairs with no force.
Theodhora G.
I love this product so much because it helps me out with tough spots to reach with a razor! The new formula also smells so good that you won't even notice it's there.
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This worked great! I used it on legs and bikini area. It left my skin soft and smooth, highly recommend this product to remove hair from various areas of your body.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?