BY VEET

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Krista G.
Fresno, CA
The Gel Cream texture makes application easy. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I just have to be careful with timing use. Even if I go over a few seconds, I'll end up blistered. Powerful product!
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
This product works okay to remove hair. I feel like it doesn't always remove some of my more stubborn hairs and the smell is not great. Overall it is an average product and nothing above and beyond.
Jane T.
New Hyde Park, NY
Definitely got the job done but had the most horrible smell. I would recommend this to people if they just want something that works but if you are sensitive to smell, this is not your product.
Cindy R.
Pharr, TX
VEET is a great hair removal cream the only problem for me is the smell is too strong and the cream starts itching. The good thing is that it's really great it removes the hair on the first try.
Lisa Ann L.
Boca Raton FL
Loved that they added essential oils to this the packaging makes it a bit harder not as convenient as having a pump but overall good choice from the drugstore. Strong hair removal smell
Sherita B.
Irving, TX
Veet fan for life! Removes hair instantly. Feels like a baby's bottom, smooth to the touch. This is a very effective product and not to expensive. It definitely gets the job done without the harshness on the skin. I purchase from Target on sale. Would definitely recommend.
Barbara M.
Bedminster, NJ
Did not work for me at all. The essential oils did not take away the horrible smell or benefit my skin in any way. My skin was also very irritated by this product. Would not recommend
Christine W.
Covington, LA
VEET Gel Cream Tube is a great product. I love that it has essential oils in it. It easily removed the hair quickly with no crazy smell or burning feeling. Great price, great product.
D'mari R.
Somerset, NJ
I mainly use this product for my arms or legs. It does not burn and it gets the hair off quick and easy although sometimes it doesn't get ALL of the hair off so I give it four stars.
Lateefah M.
Owings Mills, MD
It has a fast removal process , the smell is a bit over bearing but for what its worth the product does its job so I still give it 5 stars because the smell can always be adjusted .
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?