BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Estefany R.
This is my favorite, I can use this on my body, hands and bikiny part. The price is good, and it works for sure. One thing that i don't like too much is about the smell, It's too strong, i don't like it, but i still use the product and i enjoy the results.
Asha F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product works and gets the job done. You just have to be sure to put an even layer on on your skin. I use it intermittently, when I don't want to wait for my hair to grow out to wax.
Jasmeet S.
San Jose, CA
Sometimes I get really lazy and TMI but ain't nobody got time to pick up a razor or epilator or a wax kit. This saves a ton of time. It's effective, and my hair doesn't grow back for about a week. It's very easy to use and I continuously buy this cream!
Catherine B.
Mc Lean, VA
Honestly, this is one of the best hair removal creams I have tried. It smells slightly better than the old formulas (thank the gods!!!) and works so well, i use this for those odd areas that i can't quite shave. I have repurchased this over and over again.
Monique B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only hair removal I use. I like how I just have to apply it and wait about 7 minutes and then I can remove it easily with a wash cloth them in done. It removes all the hair.
Kylie H.
Irvine, CA
Works well as a hair remover but it can take a little bit longer, and it smells awful. For me, shaving is definitely more convenient, but it's a good hair remover cream if that's your preference and can get past the smell! It just wasn't for me
LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
I tried this today and was really surprised. I had tried Nair a while back and swore i would never use a depilatory cream again i had chemical burns on both my legs. But after reading some reviews on this i decided to try it and i love it. Also compare to actually perm the smell really isn't that bad plus once you wash it off the smell is gone.
Stacy D.
New London, NC
Love Veet products! This product doesn't smell as bad as the other hair removal creams. Works super fast and the results last for 3-5 days! Great to use the day before vacation.
LaQuita C.
West Haven, CT
I Live For Veet. I Get So Mad When My Brother Steals It For His Hairy Chest... But It Is Way More Convenient Than Shaving And Less Painful. I Always Find A Way To Cut Myself With A Razor. Just Lather It On And Wash It Off In The Shower.
Sandra H.
Mcdonough, GA
This product was easy to use but I was disappointed with the results. It removed most of my leg hair however not as close to the skin as shaving does. I am willing to try it out one more time and hopefully the end result will be better!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?