BY VEET

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Carol C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this gem cream it work so good with me it removes all the hair u don't want and after ur done taking it off ur Skin looks amazing, soft, hydrated and u can see the difference on shaving !
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I have used this product many times. Only downfall is it smells like onions very badly! It takes 5 minutes to apply and 5 minutes to burn the gair off. Its painless. I like that its easy as well to purchase. Its cheap. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs to remove hair quickly for an upcoming occasion.
Miranda T.
Jenkins, KY
I've used this for a few months. Honestly on the places I use them, it removes the hair but leaves it feeling prickly. Hopefully they can come up with a formula that takes the hair from the root
Sophia A.
Silver Spring, MD
I absolutely love this product. It dosent leave a heavy smell usual removing cremes do. It very easy and convent. Doesn't make me wait to long for the hair removal. Absolutely not time consuming, very quick. The smell is the best part and smooth finish it leaves.
Elisa G.
Conroe, TX
Reliable and effective when you're in a hurry and leaves your legs feeling smooth and moisturized. I give it 4 stars because hair does grow back was quick as when shaving, though not as rough feeling and with less ingrowns.
Emma T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It does exactly what it says it's going to do: remove unwanted hair! It's super easy to use, the directions are straight forward. The price is affordable (I think I got it for $5-6 at Target). Overall, I am very satisfied and would buy again!
Amira B.
I love this gel, it doesn't smell that good but it's not horrible. It makes the hair come clean off without the fuss of a razor which leaves unsightly bumps. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't like to take the time to shave or anyone who just doesn't like it.
Angel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've tried other hair removal creams in the past. Most were too harsh, burned me before the hair was gone, and didn't work. Veet is gentle, yet works! Never burned me EVER, and get's the job done. I would recommend trying this product. And I will buy again.
Evelyn N.
Like a lot of other hair removal cream the smell is not that great but this one is not that bad......I love that it does not smell bad and that you do not need to wait a very long time to remove it
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
I have always used cream hair removal products...FINALLY a formula that smells a little better than in the past. Plus it works well. My skin never becomes irritated.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?