BY VEET #12 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

miranda S.
Wylie, TX
I have used Veet for many years. I find that is not as harsh on your skin as other products and leaves my skin feeling clean and conditions rather than dry and burned. I would recommend this to anyone especially if you have more sensitive skin. Also the smell is not overwhelming as with other creams.
Jasmine W.
Oldsmar, FL
It works great but the smell of it is kind of annoying. Since the gel has to stay on for 5 minutes, there can be a lot of tingling and can sometimes be uncomfortable. Having to wipe it off is not my favorite either.
Jasmine P.
Hilliard, OH
I have PCOS and lots of stubborn hair. Nair will break me out in hives, I go through razors,, even the most pricey of blades every week or so, but VEET with essential oils has always worked with out any reactions.
Vanessa R.
Reisterstown, MD
I wanted to love this so bad. But in the end. It left my legs red and bumpy, it really hurt to shave my legs a week later, it stung bad!! And in the end it removed about 25% of my leg hair. Worst purchase ever :(
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
What can I say? It's hair remover. I like to use this when I need to clean up my bikini area or when I can't find a razor. I have very tough hair, but I leave this on for about 10 minutes and it takes it all off. It's got that weird, stinky smell like most hair removers, but it gets the job done.
Lexi W.
Harrisburg, PA
I will never try this product again. Tried twice, thinking the first time was a fluke, however both times my skin became extremely irritated and broke out in what appeared to be a rash with what looked like hives.
Gillian G.
Franklin, MA
It went on smooth, the directions are clear. It removed all of the surface hair. But, people who have sensitive skin might want to wax or shave and not use this. it will burn your skin if you leave it on for too long or rub it into your skin. my legs are very smooth now! smell is bad though.
Alora P.
Chandler, AZ
Worked okay. I have stubborn hair at times so it didn't remove everything but that could be opporator error. I did leave the skin feeling smooth and not bunny or irritated. Would Definately try again.
I F.
The scent alone won me over. It doesn't have that horrible stench like other brands. I have thick hair and it removed them without problems. I also have sensitive skin and I had no irritation after use. Love that it has essential oils.
sheila h.
Summertown, TN
This has a great scent and does a fine job of getting rid of unwanted hair. I usually pick this up at Rite Aid on a sale so the cost is cheaper. I have to say this is one of my favorite go to products, and I never have to worry about accidently cutting myself with a razor!
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?