BY VEET #9 in Hair Removal Creams

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested see more...

Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this as an alternative to shaving and the essential oils appealed to me in the fact I was putting it over large areas of skin. I bought it from my local drugstore after trying a similar Nair product. It was easy to use, but with this product I wasn't overly impressed with the amount of hair that came off so I did not repurchase.
Lynn T.
Smyrna, TN
I regularly use VEET. My only complaint is that it never gets rid of all the hair in one use. I have to use it two days in a row, or actually shave with it. I also use Nair, but the same thing takes place. I use one or the other weekly, and I am fairly satisfied, although I await a product that will remove all the hair in one use.
Olivia S.
I love this product. I can use it every where without any irritation. It works quickly too. I've tried another major brand and it flat out did not work even after applying twice which did cause severe irritation. This does what it is supposed to do and fast with no negatives.
Kara W.
Golden, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff does not smell very good, and it didn't remove my hairs. I used it on my legs, and my leg hair is frugally pretty thin and sparse. I left it on for how long it said and only some hair came off, not all. Would not recommend.
HELEN P.
I am desperately looking for a great skin hair FREE. I ´ve tried this gel and it´s wonderfull, it works for me nothing lasts forever. My hair is still growing so fast... i just hope it will get thicker and with the use i wish it desapear... but just started, so i have to give it more time and see how it goes. xoxo
Miranda D.
Waterford, MI
I use this product on my arms and I am in love! Not only does it remove it all in one try, but I noticed my hair grows back thinner and takes longer to come back! The smell isn't as bad as many of the other hair removal creams and gets the job done leaving skin smooth, hairless, and soft! Great product!
Monica R.
Veet hair removing creams are a pretty solid purchase for me, since they're affordable and available at pretty much every drug store. That being said, I usually have to do two rounds (or run over it with a razor) to get the kind of removal I really want, but it's a fair trade off to avoid ingrown hairs
Ester L.
Round Rock, TX
Because I have very light skin and very dark brown hair, I find that this type of product doesn't work well for me. The hair is dissolved but the root of the hair under my skin looks like stubble even right after removing the product. It also really stinks. :/ May work better for those with lighter hair.
Nosizwe M.
Washington, DC
I've bought this about three times - one lasts me almost a year. I'm not extra hairy, but I do love the smooth this leaves and how long the job lasts. First hair remover i used and will probably remain the only type.
Jasmine W.
Oldsmar, FL
It works great but the smell of it is kind of annoying. Since the gel has to stay on for 5 minutes, there can be a lot of tingling and can sometimes be uncomfortable. Having to wipe it off is not my favorite either.
Kate A.
Philippines
Kirsti R.
does this actually work? and does it smell bad like nair?
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work good
arliene r.
Parnamirim
com que frequência podemos usar/?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this better than shaving?