VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils

VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils, 6.78 oz: Veet Suprem'Essence Gel Cream Tube With Essential Oils For Normal/Dry Skin 3 Minutes Dermatologically Tested

Influenster can you plz give me one of these?
Es un gel cremoso o muy líquido!
Start your review of VEET Gel Cream Tube with Essential Oils!
How would you rate this product?
Really liked this product. I've used different gel remover creams in the past, but they just either smell really bad and don't really take care of the hair or they irritate my skin. The Veet brand gel remover cream doesn't irritate my skin and the smell is tolerable.
Stretch Marks, Dryness
Calhoun, GA
I love and mean LOVE this product! I hate having to shave and this keeps me from having too! I use it once a week, because it is so effective I don't need to use it any more than that. It is very cost efficient! I would totally recommend this product to others to use!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Rosacea
Saint Louis, MO
Gets the hair off every time! Very simple and easy to use. I use Veet maybe once or twice a month. You do have to be careful with the sensitive parts of your body. It can burn or cause irritation. The smell isn't great, but it is temporary. I would recommend. .
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Orlando, Fl
VEET Gel Cream does not have a strong smell like other cream hair removers. VEET Gel Cream leaves skin smooth and hairless with no pain. Very good for sensitive skin the essential oils leave your legs shiny. A good product to get if you do not want to shave. Hairs take longer to grow and grow thinner when your using this product .
Eastlake, OH
This is a great product for the smell and how gentle it is on my skin. I have thicker, darker hair so I have to leave the product on for longer than suggested but it does work. I usually have to exfoliate to get the hair completely out of the follicle, but it does last me a few days compared to just shaving.
Hollywood, FL
I really like the depilatory, is practical and easy to use, sometimes have a strong smell but this is not so, its accessory to remove the rest of the pubic hair is practical and original, never had problems using it and is effective as the pubic hair slow to leave
Cellulite
I like it that easy to remove and does not need much rinse is a lightweight and easy to apply depilatory cream, although it is a longer depilation with razor, I like it painlessly, I recommend to all that want to use and for people who have sensitive skin because if you apply the corresponding time not irritate
Washington, DC
I have gone through about three tubes of the VEET gel cream, and maybe my skin may just be more sensitive than others, but my skin BURNS so much when I leave it on for the recommended time. It is very easy to use, but I just cannot bring myself to use this again.
Dryness
Millersville, MD
This product actually works great and is so easy. I have never had a problem with it, even leaving it on for up to 10 minutes. The first time is a little iffy on removing all of the hair but after the second time everything was gone. Sometimes this isn't the most convenient method of hair removal because you do have to find away to sit around with cream on your legs for 10 minutes without getting it all over the house.
Quito
I like a lot and that keeps you very irritated skin Cundo the fold. It is very effective and gentle on the skin. you remove all unwanted hairs in a quick manner. its smell is not very strong compared to others and is very good to keep hydrated after depilation
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...