Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml (1) uploaded by Lear12890 Osiris Y.Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml (1) uploaded by maria c.Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml (1) uploaded by gennis e.

BY VEET

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I tried both the Veet cream and the spray-on foam. I got the same experience with both--my legs were so smooth and hairless the first night I did this, but by the next day, I had stubble. With the amount of time it takes to wait for the cream/foam to work, I would rather just shave. If your hair is finer than mine and Veet works really well for you, I would recommend the spray-on foam with the removal "spatula" over the cream since it was a lot easier to use.
Nelson P.
Doral, FL
Es la única crema depilatoria que he usado pero me ha parecido excelente, no me causo irritación, la piel quedó suave, es efectivo el producto y fácil de aplicar y remover, siempre usándolo según las instrucciones.
maria c.
Tengo los vellos de mis muslos algo gruesos 🙊 así que las cremas depilatorias no eran muy efectivas en esta zona hasta que encontré esta maravilla!! Me los remueve 100% en instantes
gennis e.
Es para caballeros pero la uso por es un poco más fuerte y elimina mas rápido el vello sin tanta exposición
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
Since Influenster doesn't have the spray option available here, I'm gonna leave my review on this page, but keep in mind I'm reviewing the SPRAY.

Well, I have nothing but good things to say about this. After trying several depilatory gels made for women ( and having no success on my hair removal experience, I decided to buy the male version because, let's be honest here: male versions of hair removal products are usually more effective, cheaper and better overall than female ones. And boy, oh boy, was I right.

First, price wise, the spray it's considerably cheaper than the gel, and waaay cheaper than the female targeted gel. I don't know if it's because they're trying to sell the product (I think it's new). But if that's the reason, get yours while you can.

Not convinced yet? Let's move on to the application. You apply it like a spray deodorant, so it takes like 0.5 seconds, unlike the gels, that take forever to apply and you can feel the skin burning before you've even finished applying it. Also, I have tons of skin allergies and guess what? My skin has been great so far! No itchiness, redness or damaged spots. As a plus, I don't take the time because I feel on my skin when the product is done working.

At last, I want to mention the most important topic. Did it remove my hair? Sorta. I have very soft spots and some stubbles at the same time. Either way, I can live with some hair if that guarantees my skin is healthy. I might be biased, but I think my hair takes more time to grow when I use this product.
Amanda R.
Monagas
Si, soy mujer pero las cremas para depilar de veet para mi en cualquier presentación son las mejores, esta en especial me gusta mas porq no deja olor fuerte..
Nelson P.
Doral, FL
Ha salido alguna nueva versión de este producto?