Veet Facial Hair Cream Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Roxana V.Veet Facial Hair Cream Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Alexa F.

BY VEET

Soft Smooth the Perfect Combination For Smooth Luxuriously Soft Skin 1 Restores Your Skin s Hydration Levels 4 For Smoothness That Lasts up to a Week 3 For Normal Skin Types Enjoy smoothness that lasts for up to a week with our Facial Hair Cream Kit Hair Remover. Unlike shaving, which can sometimes dry the delicate surface of your skin, our Facial Hair Cream formula contains HydroRestor ingredients that work to restore your skins hydration levels. Includes: 1 - 50 ml Hair Removal Cream 2 1 - 50 ml Gentle Finishing Cream 3 1 - Perfect Touch Spatula Ingredients: br Hair Removal Cream: Water, Urea, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Magnesium Trisilicate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, see more...

• where I can get this product?1 Answers
  • How well does Nair Face Cream W/Green Tea Sensitive Formu...1 Answers
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
lauren r.
let me tell you, i am hispanic/latina and i have dark hair on my lip. it bothers me a lot and so i used to bleach it. but it was so hard to keep up with and i had to use it a lot and i felt like i was wasting product. then i started looking into hair removal creams and i found this. i use this product every few weeks. it removes all my hair like magic. it is painless, and takes a few minutes to work. it is so effective and lasts for a while. i would definitely recommend this to anybody.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
It is very easy to eliminate facial hair with this product, it does not produce adverse effects on your skin, you see results instantly and you can do it in the comfort of your home. It is also a very good product and very low cost compared to products or beauty salons that charge a lot of money for a facial hair removal. 100 percent recommended!
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
I can't use this, it makes my skin SO irritated. I tried keeping it on for less than the recommended time and it still have me some kind of chemical burn :/

For the record, I do have very sensitive skin. I know quite a few people that use this with no problem, but my personal experience is not a pleasant one.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
The veet cream is a great choice. I don't like to use razors because of the potential of getting bumps which are the worst. When I use this product not only do I not have to deal with bumps but it leaves my skin soft and take longer to grow back.
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
De verdad ayuda a eliminar los vellos mas pequeños, asi que apenas estan naciendo puedes removerlos facilmente y en muy poco tiempo, asi que si estas apurada facilmente puedes aplicarlo rapido y salir ilesa del apuro, recomendado para todos.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Oh I really enjoy using this one! It's good that it doesnt smell awful as most hair removals out there and it leaves my skin super soft. I was really surprised that it worked that well after what I paid. I'm totally into buying this again
Courtney R.
Eagan, MN
This is a product I keep in my house regularly. I often only use it though when I'm going on vacation and know I won't be shaving my legs for awhile. It always meets ny expectations and I'm constantly satisfied.
Wendy P.
I think it might just be me but it was pretty awful.. It burned a little when i used it and I'm sure its just because I'm so sensitive on my face but i only use it on my upper lip and it flared up so much and was so sore i had to avoid makeup for days afterwards
Lyriam M.
New Orleans, LA
I have a mustache like a man! I hate jt! And it grows back everyday three days. I tried veet removal cream and it last longer to grow back! I love it. It's a great product. I am also allergic to this type of creams but this one was definitely for sensitive skin!
Mari t.
How well does Nair Face Cream W/Green Tea Sensitive Formula Hair Remover .69 Oz Box work on the upper lip? Does it take everything off ?
Yenifer R.
where I can get this product?