Veet Easy Wax - Roll On Kit

Discover The New, Innovative Self-Heating Wax Kit With A Roll-On Applicator For Salon Quality Results At Home. Salon Quality Silky Smooth Results At A Fraction Of The Price.* Made With The Same Ingredients As Salon Wax, It Removes Hair The First Time, Right From The Root. It Works Even On Hair As Short As 1.5 Mm (1/16Th Inch), Giving You Smooth Skin For Up To Four Weeks. With Shea Butter, It Leaves Your Skin Soft And Touchably Smooth. And, With Regular Use, You'll Get Fewer, Finer And Softer Hair Growing Back. Simple&Nbsp;And Easy To Use Keeps Wax At The Right Temperature Ensures Clean And Even Application One Cartridge = Up To 4 Wax Sessions Specifications: Input: 120 V 60 Hz, Power: 15W (Max) *Based On Pricing From National Waxing Salon. Contains: 1 Electrical Warmer With Base 1 Refill - Legs & Body Roll-On 1.76 Oz 24 Hair Removal Strips 4 Perfect Finish Wipes Made In China And France

How is it on sensitive skin ?
I Have been wanting to use this product but Is it a painful process?
Does this hurt a lot for someone with a high pain tolerance, and what body parts is it for?
Start your review of Veet Easy Wax - Roll On Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Magalys D.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
Leave you your skin so smooth, love that, I recommended it to you, try it you would love it. I think the I never try a product like that one #1 for me ,I give them a 10.
Christina L.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to use and everything is included. I tend to forget one or two things any time I undertake a beauty adventure. Luckily, everything you need is there in one handy dandy box.
John M.
Grayson, LA
I tried this and it was absolutely amazing!!! I use to use my hands to kind of rub the wax on
shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super easy to use! Not messy and helps get the job done for me! It makes it so much easier especially with a toddler that's curious of everything
Krissie B.
Crossett, AR
I love them they are very good and useful and very affordable and not really expensive
Margaret A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product and how well it work on removing unwanted hair.It don't smell bad and its super easy to use and work quickly..The price is good too..Im pleased with this purchase
Bassma A.
Arlington, TX
It is also easy to use and removes hair for a longer time than shaving and makes the skin smooth as well
Samantha E.
Fort Pierre, SD
I love to use this product. It gets all the hair off and leaves my skin nice and smooth. Plus I don't get the irritation that I get when I use a razor. Also it is super easy and it doesn't take that long. I always feel like I'm pampering myself. So if you need some self care time and want nice smooth skin I suggest you give this a try.
Destiny F.
Granite city
It was more difficult to get as much done as I wanted in a short amount of time. I found the roll on unstable and difficult
Andrea M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lo utilice una vez y me pareció un poco complicado de usar, siento que te untas mucho, en mi opinión engorrosos de usar