BY VEET #31 in Waxing Kits

Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll-On Kit: Salon wax results at home Simple and easy to use Easy fit 1-click wax cartridge Includes: electrical warmer with base, 1.76 oz legs and body roll-on refill, 24 hair removal strips, 4 perfect finish wipes see more...

DB M.
DB M.
San Antonio, TX
I have never used this product. But I would really like too. I have heard so many great things about this product like how easy it is to use. How soft your skin is after the treatment. Sounds so Awsome to me
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This product did not worth for me or my sister. I think we got one step to actually remove hair. otherwise it was just messy and ineffective. Maybe others could get it to worth more constantly, but it did not worth for us. The Sally Hanson wax kit is a better alternative.
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product. I've been using Veet for years now - with their creams and their gels and their wax. Now this just topped it and I use this every time I need a waxing. So cheap and so easy to use!
Keturah L.
Keturah L.
It worked extremely well for me I loved how it left my skin soft and silky smooth.
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Castle Hayne, NC
By what I have seen and read this is a pretty amazing little tool that I need! looks so easy and the price is great u will save so much money compared to paying for waxing every two weeks really wanting to give this a try
Riverside, CA
For someone that does not like pain this is not going to be something you will like or even enjoy using. Otherwise, this is a great little tool to use for waxing in home use.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Fort Worth, TX
I've never heard of these things but now that i have i want to try them out to see if they are good or crappy
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
New Orleans, LA
Really liked this product
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I tired this product the other day is still has my legs feeling smooth so recommend to us
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this out think it would work and I would have to shave my legs but I was wrong because couple of days after using this i felt a little hairy and need to shave.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Does this really work effectively? how would you rate this product?
Does this heart ?
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Has anyone have allergic reaction with this product?
Riverside, CA
Do you have to warm the wax up?
Reina R.
Reina R.
Fayetteville, NC
How would you rate this product how great is it? Is it affordable ?