Veet Easy To Use Wax Strips for Face uploaded by Lauren J.Veet Easy To Use Wax Strips for Face uploaded by Jenna G.

BY VEET

These ready-to-use wax strips for unwanted facial hair are designed to reach delicate hard-to-reach places on your face for silky smooth skin for up to four weeks. Just smooth a strip onto your skin remove swiftly and sweep over a Perfect Finish wipe to remove traces of wax residue. These strips are designed for hair as short as 2mm so you dont have to wait for your hair to grow long enough to wax. This kit also comes with 3 Perfect Finish wipes. see more...

• Anyone who has used these or similar wax strips, do you h...2 Answers
  • I have seen this product in stores and I have not dared t...2 Answers
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This is a great product as opposed to shaving. Just published it on, let set for about 3minutes and wipe off. Just wish they would have kept this product on there shelf.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
These are very affordable shaving alternatives for waxing face, costing about $2 for a box of ten at the Dollar General. Can be painful and not as easy as it looks lol, so YouTube tutorials helped. Honestly really hurt myself (bright red on my lip that was too painful to cover because I reapplied strips over the same portion with stragglers, causing irritation... So I now just go over missed patches with tweezers if there are any) so these aren't for the beginner... Still a great buy with practice. It mostly does the job but leaves some hair behind on certain areas. I've tried running strips under warm water as well as rubbing between my hands, they both can get a teensie bit messy. Coconut oil (or any oil) helps remove the residue. Cutting strips down to size also helps. I've found less issues using these strips on the outer portion of my face in comparison to my upper lip. Might be easier to practice on arm first. I'd suggest these to others and will be repurchasing, after many more tutorials.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite hair removal product. I use to be very scared before applying wax strips on my face, but to my surprise it is easy to apply, does cause any skin problem or irritation to my face. Remove all my tiny facial hair. Very gentle and smooth feeling after using. Thumps up from me
àVanessa K.
Winnipeg, MB
It does a great job of leaving skin soft and delivers on its promise of being fast and easy to use. The only negative I have is that it usually leaves some red patches on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and it usually goes away after a few days but looks weird for a little while
Edselle Mae R.
I was really afraid of wax especially that we use it to rip the hairs out. But this has helped me a lot. It took all of the hairs out. And I wasn't afraid of it like any other wax. It was more of like ripping a band aid. And it smells so good! I like using this.
Nicole C.
These are my favorite. I have been using them for years and have never had a problem with them despite having very sensitive skin. There have been times I've gotten allergic reactions from getting waxed at the spa, but never with these!
Lauren J.
london
Really quick and easy to use , perfect for eyebrows and if you make a mistake of where you put them they will come off without any hairs if you pull them slowly
Kiara O.
Great product. Gets the hair gone, and leaves upper lips soft. I recommend it you can buy it at any drugstore. I use it every one to two months
Jenna G.
These were not my favorite. I prefer the Brazilian Spa Clay as I found these ones were quite sticky and harder to use.
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
I love these strips. They are so easy to use and quick. I use these for my upper lip and brows and they work great
Karina B.
I have seen this product in stores and I have not dared to buy it, would you like to know how it is? If it is careful with the skin and if it is of easy application, as well as to know if it really removes the corporal hair
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Anyone who has used these or similar wax strips, do you have any advice for use? I understand to let it melt between my palms, press down in hair growth direction, pull away from hair direction fast... But any personal tips? Thank you!!!