Veet Easy To Use Wax Strips for Face

by Veet

These ready-to-use wax strips for unwanted facial hair are designed to reach delicate hard-to-reach places on your face for silky smooth skin for up to four weeks. Just smooth a strip onto your skin remove swiftly and sweep over a Perfect Finish wipe to remove traces of wax residue. These strips are designed for hair as short as 2mm so you dont have to wait for your hair to grow long enough to wax. This kit also comes with 3 Perfect Finish wipes.

Anyone who has used these or similar wax strips, do you have any advice for use? I understand to let it melt between my palms, press down in hair growth direction, pull away from hair direction fast... But any personal tips? Thank you!!!
I have seen this product in stores and I have not dared to buy it, would you like to know how it is? If it is careful with the skin and if it is of easy application, as well as to know if it really removes the corporal hair
Start your review of Veet Easy To Use Wax Strips for Face!
How would you rate this product?
Springtown, TX
These are very affordable shaving alternatives for waxing face, costing about $2 for a box of ten at the Dollar General. Can be painful and not as easy as it looks lol, so YouTube tutorials helped. Honestly really hurt myself (bright red on my lip that was too painful to cover because I reapplied strips over the same portion with stragglers, causing irritation... So I now just go over missed patches with tweezers if there are any) so these aren't for the beginner... Still a great buy with practice. It mostly does the job but leaves some hair behind on certain areas. I've tried running strips under warm water as well as rubbing between my hands, they both can get a teensie bit messy. Coconut oil (or any oil) helps remove the residue. Cutting strips down to size also helps. I've found less issues using these strips on the outer portion of my face in comparison to my upper lip. Might be easier to practice on arm first. I'd suggest these to others and will be repurchasing, after many more tutorials.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Peekskill , NY
This is a great product as opposed to shaving. Just published it on, let set for about 3minutes and wipe off. Just wish they would have kept this product on there shelf.
Dry / Redness
PT
Really good wax strips!

I have used a few other brands and this one is the one that I like more. The wax is very good and removes the hair. I prefer the stripes in the summer because in the winter it's harder to melt them.
It's a bit expensive however one package lasts a lot.
Really good wax strips!

It's a bit expensive however one package lasts a lot.
Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Marbella
Easy to use and very good value for money. I have sentitive skin and it never hurts it. I do not need to go to the hair salon anymore, I can get the same results easier and quicker with this product.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores / Cellulite
Port Louis, MUR
This is one of my favorite hair removal product. I use to be very scared before applying wax strips on my face, but to my surprise it is easy to apply, does cause any skin problem or irritation to my face. Remove all my tiny facial hair. Very gentle and smooth feeling after using. Thumps up from me
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Edmonton
These are great wax strips for the face. They remove hair effectively. I love this box of strips because it comes with different sizes of strips. The different sizes are perfect for accurate and precise hair removal. With this box, there is no cutting and customizing strips to fit where needed. The strips don’t require heating, like hot wax, and the risk of burns is greatly diminished with strips. I find warming the strips makes them more effective. I heat them by blasting them with my blow dryer for approximately 10-20 seconds. My skin is very sensitive and these strips do not irritate it. The oil treatment included in the kit is an excellent product. It removes remaining wax, soothes the skin and prevents ingrown hairs. Overall, these strips are easy to use and convenient. I like that I can travel with these strips. They are affordable and I recommend them.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dryness, Scarring, Psoriasis
Toronto, ON
I find it’s either hit or miss with veet products. These seem to work well if you take the time to warm them up prior to application. I like that it doesn’t irritate my skin and leaves it soft for weeks to come.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness
I was really afraid of wax especially that we use it to rip the hairs out. But this has helped me a lot. It took all of the hairs out. And I wasn't afraid of it like any other wax. It was more of like ripping a band aid. And it smells so good! I like using this.
These are my favorite. I have been using them for years and have never had a problem with them despite having very sensitive skin. There have been times I've gotten allergic reactions from getting waxed at the spa, but never with these!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Winnipeg, MB
It does a great job of leaving skin soft and delivers on its promise of being fast and easy to use. The only negative I have is that it usually leaves some red patches on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and it usually goes away after a few days but looks weird for a little while
Combination / Fine Lines