Veet - Cream Products Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream Sensitive 150ml uploaded by Ana Z.

BY VEET - CREAM PRODUCTS

Veet's unique In-Shower cream is great for girls on the go. see more...

Ana Z.
Me gusta mucho este producto, se remueve la mayoría de los bellos del área de las axilas, piernas y área púbica sin ningún problema, tiene un olor demasiado fuerte.Si eres una persona sensible este producto no es para ti.

I like this product a lot, it removes most hairs from the area of ​​the armpits, legs and pubic area without any problem, it has a too strong smell.
If you are a sensitive person this product is not for you.
Gabriela P.
I did not like this product very much, I have tried it several times and it has not gone well for me to say because it first has an unpleasant smell, second home has happened to me, I put it on and to remove it, a problem is like pouring a cream and It does not take off so easy and throwing soap and third because I recommend shaving to shave and this cream is like shaving. I would recommend this product only for the armpit area
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD

I am very fond of veet products, but the product during the shower usually runs a little at the moment that water runs on it, besides the sponge is hurting a little my skin, not completely conformed since I had to use the spatula of a Previous product to remove it without causing damage to my skin, but its purpose if the achievement was to remove hair.
Onena C.
Tamarac , FL
Very nice cream to remove the hair in the shower. Is fast and easy to use and apply plus good results. I highly recommend you to try this product. Don't apply body cream after using this products. I recommend you to use a sponge to exfoliate the rea
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Muy bueno me encantan los productos veet por la facilidad y rapidez en los que funcionan en especial este, lo he conseguido en farmacias y suelo utilizarlo con frecuencia.
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it all my leg hairs were off in 15 min boom! Gone like magic quick n easy love it when it's that easy and doesn't feel like a job
Beatričė D.
Kaunas
Oh looord, this is my way out! I have a problem with having depilation, tried epilating and razors, I keep getting ingrown hair and very itchy skin which is unbearable whatever I use 😣 but this cream saves the day! It removes all of my leg hair and it doesn't grow in! It's just the smell is a bit overpowering 😥 also, there could be something like that for the bikini area 🙄😚
Sanna H.
I don't like this, it did't work as good as I thought it would, it did't remove all the hair. I recommend their hair removal cream that's not "in shower", that one gets all the hair and is overall really good.
Freya R.
srockport
I really like this cream it takes away the hair really well it’s not expensive and its good value for money. I recommend this and I will be buying this again.
natali s.
I hate this product.... I only used once and Ive nevera use it again... The smell is awfal...this leave my skin with a smell very bad so i hate this product