BY VEET #78 in Waxing Kits

Veet facial wax strips: Long lasting smoothness Freedom form unwanted hair for up to 4 weeks Specially formulated wax see more...

• But does it hurt?! Lol1 Answers
  • What's the difference from these and the other wax strips veet has? 1 Answers
  • Does this wax wipe off easy? Or does it stick to everything after...1 Answers
VEET Cold Wax Strips
  • "I've used this product to wax upper lip and eyebrows, works pretty good!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like using these products easy to use and not painful I would recommend it " in 1 review
  • "It works very well and isn't painful." in 1 review
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best wax strips I've ever used. They easily get and grab onto hair in hard th reach places and it leaves you hair free for up to 2 weeks!
Agnus H.
Use this product when you want to be completely hairless. Hair is an evil growth from the human body. And yet it keeps coming back, again and again.
Dianne P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The new pink wax formula is AMAZING I LOVE IT. Everyone needs to throw out their outdated veet wax strips and get the new ones. You wont regret it.
Nicollette B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these! They are very easy to use. There was no irritation after usage. I use them for my peach fuzz on my upper lip and its very good
Anita D.
This product after use lives your skin soft and feeling nice. I use it for my legs because am hairy down there but over all, I love it.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Id prefer this of all wax strips. Although it can get messy and stick, it does the job really well leaving my skin smooth and hairless.
Marissa G.
I love this product. It works very well and isn't painful. It leaves my legs feeling smooth for a few days without having to shave
Nichole S.
Vandalia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these!!! I use these for my eyebrows and it is so simple and easy to use. I am always satisfied with the results
antonia r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Worked on an old friend because she had terribly harry legs. so only not worth it unless you have really harry legs or arms
Jenna W.
I've used this product to wax upper lip and eyebrows, works pretty good! Gets a lot of the hair to area applied!
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
How bad do hurt and do they do a good job
Stephanie L.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does this wax wipe off easy? Or does it stick to everything after using?
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`ve always wanted to try waxing myself instead of having to spend a ton of money to get it done at the European Wax Center, does this actually do the work?
Teresa G.
Does this work as good as going out and getting waxed by someone?
Marissa A.