BY VEET #74 in Waxing Kits

Veet facial wax strips: Long lasting smoothness Freedom form unwanted hair for up to 4 weeks Specially formulated wax see more...

• But does it hurt?! Lol1 Answers
  • What's the difference from these and the other wax strips...1 Answers
  • Does this wax wipe off easy? Or does it stick to everythi...1 Answers
VEET Cold Wax Strips
  • "I've used this product to wax upper lip and eyebrows, works pretty good!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like using these products easy to use and not painful I would recommend it " in 1 review
  • "It works very well and isn't painful." in 1 review
Jenny D.
I tried to make this product work but it didn't for me. The wax wouldn't warm up when I tried using it and when I applied it to my leg it barely pulled anything off. I also have very soft leg hair so it shouldn't be a problem but it was.
Tiffany C.
These are my favorite wax strips. They are affordable and pain free. They leave NO hairs behind. The wipes are amazing! They not only remove all of the wax that is left behind, they also moisturize my face without breaking it out.
Dana A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm an esthetician so as expected I was skeptical about these sort of items since you're not supposed to let wax get cold when doing it properly. After stopping by my best friends house before she had a last minute event to attend, she asked if I could please use these on her (face/chin). She ended up with hair left behind and it didn't seem to work as well as she expected.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using these strip to wax my facial hair (eyebrows & upper lip). They're super easy to use, just run between hands until you feel the strip get warm,then just apply to the area you want to wax.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A decir verdad esta cera sirve mas que todo para lugares donde el vello es muy fino , ya que no arranca bien el vello , hay que pasar la cera numerosas veces por la misma area llegando a ser doloroso.
Jessica I.
The leg strips for these were beyond horrible. It did not work for me at all. The wax just stuck to my legs and was such a pain in the butt to get off my skin. Instead of removing my hair, the wax stuck to it, making it super hard to clean off.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
These are awesome! So much cheaper than going to get a simple lip or chin wax at a salon. Very easy to use, does take a little more skill to do the eye brows but if you are only doing the center to stop the unibrow this is a good idea.
Chrystal R.
I tried this product for the first time a couple of days ago. I was hesitant because I am usually not good at this. BUT, it worked really well, especially for the beginner do it your selfie.
Rachel M.
I have been using these waxing strips for years and they are great! Not too messy, with easy cleanup, and they definitely get the job done when used correctly.
Lisa D.
Manchester, NH
I've used these twice before. I read and watched videos for "how to". I've always pulled my skin on them, and I really don't plan on buying them again :(
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
How bad do hurt and do they do a good job
Stephanie L.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does this wax wipe off easy? Or does it stick to everything after using?
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
I`ve always wanted to try waxing myself instead of having to spend a ton of money to get it done at the European Wax Center, does this actually do the work?
Teresa G.
Does this work as good as going out and getting waxed by someone?
marissa a.